Denied Put the Radar flak cannon back on the old spot

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This puts the radar flak cannon back on the old spot. The flax cannon on radar has been put on an new spot and its not really balanced towards SWB. The flak cannon is placed on the position next to the radar building so it used to be that you can shoot UAF helis from above radar globe and now you can't and you can't really do much on the right side with the flak cause the radar building is in the way. Now you can spot SWB helis way quicker than UAF cause the left side(swb side) is fully exposed besides the little silo thingy and you can shoot/spot them much quicker and the right side(UAF side) is way more protected and less exposed than SWB's side.

Possible Positives of the suggestion :
Make the server more balenced for heli regiments

Makes the Radar flak more usefull again for NWO.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only down side maybe is that we can sort of shoot over the radar globe but tbh now the Right side(uaf side) is so much more protected

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: I think this would be way better if the flak cannon on radar is on its old spot again so its can spot the helis from both regiments quite quickly and its gives more balance within the heli regiments.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+Support

I believe the reason it was moved was due to SWB complaints of it being too biased towards them. I would welcome it being returned to the original position as that will benefit both sides.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support

I believe the reason it was moved was due to SWB complaints of it being too biased towards them. I would welcome it being returned to the original position as that will benefit both sides.
Wierd that they found it more baised maybe still cause of yk left side is still very exposed even on old spot but on that spot you can atleast shoot UAF helis from the right even above the globe I believe. I tried this while playing ER and it was so annoying to spot or like get an angle to like attack an UAF heli cause you can really only shoot them from town side or legit infront of you OP side or just the left side of radar/OP and mostly they don't go that far with an heli

Reactions: Doofy

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+ Support
SWB did no complains on the old flak position it was just irritating but now with good ground we can deal with it

NoLogicHere

Jan 15, 2022
+Support

Personally i think removing the direct hit shells and replacing them with timed fuzed ones and then moving it back would be a better idea. Made a suggestion about it as well.

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+ support

Speaking for SWB here, our complaints were not necessary directed towards the location of the flak but more its damage and infinite range. The location was a little annoying and i think we could move it half way between both spots because the old spot gave it a perfect view all the way to our base unobstructed which it didnt do for UAF. This accompanied with the infinite range means we could be beamed from radar all the way to our base. I think maybe if this flak was moved to a different location on the map in general like outpost for example this would help solve all the issues.

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
It has been slightly shifted from what Ive seen, not sure if its in the old position but its now facing more cabin and town side

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+support (just move it off of that mountain completely)

I agree with this completely but for slightly different reasons

Having the flak on that spot is just not fun for anyone, it's much easier for NWO to hold it that UAN as you have a nice path going up while we have to parkour and peak the entire mountain with only one entrance. The range and power of the flak is also dreadful for both sides because if we can't just happen to notice a guy that's 3 pixels on my black and white co pilot camera it tends to flip our heli or at least physically push us around so we have no control of the heli and it ends up on the floor.

That and there is the problem kf when UAN do have control over it its even less for for SWB. PLEASE REMOVE THE FLAK OR MOVE IT ELSEWHERE.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+support yeah FR man put it so it can peak at outpost so both sides benefit the flak user gets helis and air forces ground people can kill the flak user i think that's a fair point

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Michiel-MV , Your suggestion has been denied.

The change was made in the first place for balancing reasons. And currently im working with both heli regiments to find a good compromise for the issue.​

Status
Not open for further replies.