Denied [QoL] Stop the flying flasks

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I think we can all unanimously agree that having to chase around your flasks once they fly up is an absolute pain in the ass - especially because they really do it for no reason, not to mention that when the server gets to 100+ players it loves to lag, stutter and rubberband, making the problem far worse.

Now to mention, I don't know if it's a bug or a 'feature' but if it is a 'feature', gameplay beats lore in all aspects and for the love of God just make sure they're grounded / don't fly off as if they've consumed Class-A narcotics.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Less frustrated researchers, R&D, buyers, sellers, basically everyone
- Makes no sense that it'd fly up
- Makes gameplay smoother and quicker

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I'd lie if I had to make up any, I really cannot think of any negatives to this suggestion.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It's a simple and easy QoL change to ensure that less hair is pulled out daily due to the frustration of trying to pick it up and if it flies off on surface - kiss it goodbye. Even if it flies up in crosstesting it's a pain to pick up.

Honestly it's just a quick little suggestion so our lives can be easier.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
I don't really care about Anima, or the chemicals that are the opposite of the floating ones & weigh a shit load & roll around 24/7, but AMX is awful to handle. It takes a lot of time & multiple liters of O- & Anima to create AM-X22, but when you get close to filling a flask, it starts flying so fast that it can break itself on a wall or something.

AMX is a combination of Anima & O-, O- doesn't float, the combination of the two should not make it float & move around even faster

Reactions: Acey

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
+ Support.
Instead of removing the flying completely, give the flash entity 0 friction, so it would just slide around. Perhaps even as a % on how full said flask is.

Reactions: Acey and Ismaaeel

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I have 0 problem with flying flasks
+ Support just for the playerbase

Reactions: Acey

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+Support
I don't really care about Anima, or the chemicals that are the opposite of the floating ones & weigh a shit load & roll around 24/7, but AMX is awful to handle. It takes a lot of time & multiple liters of O- & Anima to create AM-X22, but when you get close to filling a flask, it starts flying so fast that it can break itself on a wall or something.

AMX is a combination of Anima & O-, O- doesn't float, the combination of the two should not make it float & move around even faster
Yeah I primarily made this because of AMX, Anima is bad but can be tolerated. However, AMX is cracked up.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Acey,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. There are beaker holders for a reason, which prevents them from flying.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.