Raccoon (hawking) ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

raccoon

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2020
Your in-game name: Raccoon Hawking
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173399227
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307064183/
Date of ban: 13/10/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): cannot check at the moment
Who banned you: Unsure, may have been cloak/high ranking staff members
Ban length?: im Unsure,
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will refrain from saying/acting in such a way of being a nuisance or an annoyance to staff members and the community, and i would love to come back and play the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i had only been kicked for inactivity, no previous bans, and only a few warnings
Why should you be unbanned: I feel like i had been banned unfairly, but i can understand why they had felt that way, and if i had caused any problems with the server i apologise, and it would not happen again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule? i hadn't got any bans/kicks/many warns when i was in the server and i assure you with the time taken off there is an even lesser chance of me being a minge/ a nuisance.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i miss the community and the fun i used to have with it, the features of the game, the RP in the server, and alot of other things i liked about the server.

I hope i am able to come back and see you all :)

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Hi @raccoon I've seen this Ban Appeal. Just wanting to make sure your ban is active since I cannot see a ban In-Game.
Is this ban for the discord server?

Thanks,
Hersh

raccoon

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2020
Hi @raccoon I've seen this Ban Appeal. Just wanting to make sure your ban is active since I cannot see a ban In-Game.

Thanks,
Hersh
thank you for reading it, it’s for both id like to be unbanned in game and in the discord

raccoon

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2020

Thanks,
Hersh
EDIT:i had missread the question you had written, i am banned ingame (the last time i checked) and banned from the discord, if you are able to vc about it my discord is "๖ۣۜℜacc๏๏n#9879"

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @raccoon

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Looking over your information, it seems you're actually blacklisted with the added caveat that this blacklist is unappealable. For this reason alone I will unfortunately have to deny this appeal.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.