Raccoon Hawking's blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

raccoon

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2020
Your in-game name: Raccoon Hawking
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173399227
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307064183/
Date of blacklist: 13/10/21
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: to my knowledge due to some sort of self advertisement.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None and i don't know how to do that type of stuff.
Please list any alt accounts: no alt steam accounts, alt discord account (used to contact staff) "Extra Hot Nandos#3230"
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak/high staff member
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will make sure i will be a much mature person and follow the rules more clearly
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? kicked for inactivity, No Bans, a few warnings (un-known to me)
Why should you be unblacklisted: Because i feel like i was blacklisted unfairly as i still dont know why i was, and i would promise to be a much more mature person to fix that.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i havent had a genuine kick or ban from the server prior to this blacklist and only had a small handful of warnings, nothing too major from what i remember. and if i were to be un-blacklisted i'd make sure to be a much more mature person.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i made alot of friends on the server and i liked the roleplay that used to go on, and i used to be very active and i would still be active because the server, i liked alot about the server such as: the ranking system, even from PVT-PSC, i felt like i had earned something good as i had been ranked up and one more rank up to PFC means i could have a driving license (at the time i was a PFC) so i got more active and got my driving license and used it to my full ability to help build FOBs and re-supply strategic points. and from when i was a Colonel commanding a regiment gave me a lot of responsibility which i tried to make sure that the regiment would be entertained and also helping our fellow team such as building FOBs etc.

P.s If you wish to contact me for a more faster reply my discord is "๖ۣۜℜacc๏๏n#9879"

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi Raccoon Hawking,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

This blacklist is currently listed as unappealable. That means at this time this and any future appeals will not be considered.

You may contact myself or the Community Leader should you need further clarification.​

Status
Not open for further replies.