Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Rackarain
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): i have 657.1 hours as time of post
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone:MNT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Rackarain Captain Nu-7
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A
Civilian name: Adam Smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77368334
Discord ID (name#0000):OPG Rackarain#2974
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes Rdm,job abuse, fearRP, minor glitching warnings
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes I have been staff for a good amount of servers from dark rp and Star wars, I have also ran a server for a few months
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I was part of a dedicated star wars rp server for 3 years.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- about 4-5 depending on the day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to help the server grow more. Get rid of the people who are bad for the server. Make events that people would enjoy and entertaining. I want to be well more known in the community. Get a better feel in server. Overall help the server and get more involved in it. Also to get more experience as a being staff. I have plenty of experience of being staff on different types of RP servers. Make everyone have a good time and want to come back to the server. I have seen a lot of minges come on when all the staff are asleep and I couldn't do anything about it expect to wait for them to leave. Wish to help the players who don't know what do and fear they will get yelled at. I want to get people want to look for me for guidance and wisdom when they need it. Bring people who never played a serious rp a nice experience and hopefully enjoy it. Bring up moral by helping people who need it. Welcome new players to our server by letting them know we are a friendly server and community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have been around for a while so people know me. I am active and dedicated. I know how to staff already. I am knowledgeable out scp lore and server rules. I can be on late and early morning. I am always wanting to help. I can share some of my past experience of being staff to new people who haven't been before so they know how to do it. Overall just want to help out the server and the comminity.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

Positive Support:
+Great Playtime

+Good Interactions
+Active
+Well written Application
+Previous staff Experience

Neutral Support:
+/- RDM/FearRP/Job Abuse Warns

Negative Support:
- Minor Glitching Warn

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+Support
+Playtime
+Past Staff Experience
+Decent Application

-Past warns
-Minor Glitching warn

I wish you the best of luck

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Playtime
+ Interactions

+/- Activity (Maybe were just not on at the same times)

- Past Warns

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Rackarain ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.