Not open for further replies.

RaiderShadows

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Ferb Civilgamers.com
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1 week 3d 21H 37 sec
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone:GMT +2 (Amsterdam)
In-game name:'a' RaiderShadows
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:221166945
Discord ID:johnnnywick
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, I'd applied around a year ago, since the site has changed I cant link my application, but Herr Kvarkar did the interview at the time and Maxxlite (Maxx) was assigned as my mentor.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any warnings since the start of the server.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, as stated earlier I have experience as a moderator, that was until the unfortunate decision was made to shut down CivilCity.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have experience with CivilCity and MafiaRP among other previous DRP servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be active 2-3 hours Tuesday through to Saturday and 5-7 hours Sunday to Monday
-
What makes you want to become moderator?: As I mentioned in the previous application, I believe I've played enough to help out other players instead of playing it myself. That wont mean I wont be roleplaying myself, but less than what I do currently. Helping others has always been in my nature, not only ingame but also in real life. Its Chetso who pushed me for my first moderator application and the staff back then were very polite, I have the intent on acting the same in sits where things get serious.
-
What do you think you can help us with on our server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can help out the staff team because I have experience with the system thats being used, I still remember most of the commands that staff use in sits which means it will take less time for me to learn the ropes of being an independent staff member. Furthermore I've been around a very long time and I believe this also shows dedication to the garry's mod community of CivilNetworks. Maybe one of the biggest reasons is that I really wish to help out new players who want to play, but simply don't know how certain things work.
Thanks for reading my Application,
Cheers, RaiderShadows

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Big +Support
-Good rule knowledge
-Very active
-Active on ts3
-Mature

I believe you would be an amazing staff member, hope to see you on the team mate.
Best of luck !

lolingmonster

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jan 27, 2021
+SUPPORT
+Very active
+a verygood guy
+mature

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @RaiderShadows ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.