MilitaryRP Staff
Dec 29, 2020
Your teamspeak name: Rainbow Dash

Date of ban (if known): 29/09/2023

Reason for ban (if known): Racism

Who banned you?: Duckie

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):

I am writing this Appeal to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you in the community for my recent use of harmful words. I deeply regret the impact that my words may have had on the atmosphere and well-being of the community.

I recognize that it's meant to be a place of enjoyment, camaraderie, and mutual respect among fellow civilnetworkers. My use of harmful language not only goes against these principles but also undermines the very essence of what makes the community so special.

I want to assure you that I take full responsibility for my actions, and I am committed to making amends and learning from my mistakes.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Rainbow Dash ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the messages you sent, not only were they racist in nature but you were extremely disrespectful to members of our development team in the process, as a result I do not believe your apology is sincere as this is the same rhetoric you posted in your last appeal, however it seems you are unable to prevent yourself from spouting asinine remarks.

As it stands for the network, I do not believe your ban should be lifted at this time, as I believe you will just do the same thing and end up banned again.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.