Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
+Support

Rainbowdash would be an outstanding addition to the staff at Civil Networks, bringing with him a vibrant personality and steadfast commitment to teamwork. Renowned for his infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy, he infuses positivity into every endeavor, fostering an atmosphere of inclusivity and camaraderie. His unwavering dedication and loyalty guarantee not only meeting but surpassing expectations, consistently delivering results with precision and effectiveness. Possessing a sharp eye for detail and adept problem-solving skills, Rainbowdash excels in dynamic environments, making him an invaluable asset to any team. His ability to inspire and lead by example would undoubtedly contribute to the success and cohesion of Civil Networks, promoting a culture of productivity and growth.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
✊?

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Major - Support

Rainbow dash was frequently banned during last year on the TeamSpeak for Racism. His ban would expire, he would join, say something racist, and be banned again. Its a wonder to me how he was not permanently banned a long time ago for it. For that reason I heavily doubt he would be a suitable staff member

Perhaps he has matured over the last few months, but I believe his history and record is far too long.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Rainbow Dash,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately your reputation and past is not something we consider good, If you are generally serious about joining staff in the future you must first prove to us that you have changed.

Continue to play actively as a well meaning member of the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.