In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia

Time zone: GMT +3.

NATO name (regiment and rank):
PVT Rainbow Dash

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS LT Rainbow Dash [DoA]

Civilian name: MRPBUS Cameraman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96504388

Discord ID: _tsurreal

Do you have a mic? Yes, I recently acquired one.

Is this the first application you made? If not, link to all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks, bans, or warnings? and why?: Yes, I have, but I have not received any punishment (warnings or bans) recently.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I was in upper administration and later global administration on a decently serious RP server that usually averaged around 40–50 players.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played a lot of different genres in GMOD, especially serious RP, ranging from nutscript serious RP to SCPRP and other serious RP genres.

How many hours can you be on every day? 3–4 hours daily.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server? Due to the amount of time I have spent and enjoyed playing in this community, I want to give back to it in some way, and I think volunteering to help with moderation is a great way to do so. I also believe that this way I can show people that I have changed for the better and have clearly changed my ways for the better.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? I believe I can really help to create and moderate roleplay due to the huge amount of time I have spent on serious RP (nutscript) servers.

Why are you special over the other applicants? I have spent thousands of hours on MRP and other civil network servers, have interacted with hundreds of people, and have gathered a lot of experience. In my time spent on the server, I have become extremely familiar with the rules and the community MRP holds. To add to this, I have not gotten any punishment (warnings and bans) in more than 2 months and have completely changed my behavior and attitude towards the community.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
=/= Neutral

Still a bit iffy on your endless ammount of TS bans, however you have improved dramaticly recently and even hit the rank of SLT, so ur doing good !

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
Has actually improved
Could offer a lot to the server

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+support

Where to start, what an amazing guy, asset to the server, could only improve the staff team and is a really friendly and approachable guy. Knows the rules perfectly and a nearly spotless warn/ban record. Please accept. Also make sure to not ignore the fact he was a community manager in a previous server, while im not sure what server this was i know it came with much focus on RP and realism in which ive heard rainbowdash was essential too!

The Pope.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 18, 2023
Germany
+ Support
+ Great Vtime
+ Good Interactions
+ Experienced
+/- Has Previous Punishments
- A lot of TS bans

I would be happy to see you get accepted to the staff team as you have demonstrated maturity in my presence as well as being quite active and a veteran player. Despite your previous punishments I'd say you have earned a chance.
Good luck on your verdict!

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
+/- Neutral support
very active
seen you do some shady stuff in game just make sure you are following all rules if made TMOD.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Rainbow Dash,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.