MilitaryRP Staff
Dec 29, 2020
Your teamspeak name: Rainbow Dash

Date of ban (if known): 29/09/2023

Reason for ban (if known): Racism

Who banned you?: Duckie

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
Racism is never acceptable in any circumstances and in this case I have caused serious damage to my reputation within the community by acting in an abhorrent and frankly unforgiving manner. The slur I used harmed other members of the community in it's usage and for that I'm sorry. I with for , in this appeal in the least, for the reader and those I've effected to know that I feel like I have changed in my manner of speaking to others and language I use to express myself, even in times of anger.

I will not try to use any excuse, what I said was wrong in all circumstances, and should never be said again. If I am given another chance to engage within the community of Civil Networks on their Teamspeak I will behave in a manner befitting that of a member of a community, and monitor myself, my anger, my language and my conduct to benefit Civil Networks as a user and make others experience better, rather than extract from it by using slurs.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the circumstances around your ban, I'm not fully convinced that you will not continue to engage in the behavior that got you banned.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.