MilitaryRP Staff
Dec 29, 2020
Your teamspeak name: Rainbow Dash

Date of ban (if known): 29/09/2023

Reason for ban (if known): Racism

Who banned you?: Duckie

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
Racism is never acceptable in any circumstances and in this case I have caused serious damage to my reputation within the community by acting in an abhorrent and frankly unforgiving manner. The slur I used harmed other members of the community in it's usage and for that I'm sorry. I with for , in this appeal in the least, for the reader and those I've effected to know that I feel like I have changed in my manner of speaking to others and language I use to express myself, even in times of anger.

I will not try to use any excuse, what I said was wrong in all circumstances, and should never be said again. If I am given another chance to engage within the community of Civil Networks on their Teamspeak I will behave in a manner befitting that of a member of a community, and monitor myself, my anger, my language and my conduct to benefit Civil Networks as a user and make others experience better, rather than extract from it by using slurs

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Rainbow Dash

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As this is now your 3rd TeamSpeak ban for Severe Toxicity, I will not be accepting this appeal. You understand the severity of your actions and have repeatedly shown you don't care.

You may reappeal in 12 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.