Accepted Rally point rule

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smexy

Aug 1, 2022
Belgium
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It removes the ability for players to place rally points inside enemy base.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- No more spawn abusing in places where you need to hack a door first. (video available on how for SL, send me a message on discord Smevon#6043)
- More chance of stopping warfund stealing.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Harder for spy to get in base.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it would allow both sides to benefit from more real experience with spys in base and not lose warfunds the second someone swaps to spy and spawn in the room they need to be in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delta Molfar
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Let me also state if we remove rally markers to be placed in base it would also affect base raids cause they would be way more difficult to push defintly with the two base layouts of UAN/NWO idk how the new afghan look with the bases could better and more balanced but still removing this would affect base raids massivly aswell

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
Let me also state if we remove rally markers to be placed in base it would also affect base raids cause they would be way more difficult to push defintly with the two base layouts of UAN/NWO idk how the new afghan look with the bases could better and more balanced but still removing this would affect base raids massivly aswell
make it a peacetime rule then

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
there's both negatives and positives to this, but I really cant imagine them changing something that is 100% fair to use on both sides. It's not super difficult to find the tac insertion and destroy it either.
again, both bases aren't the same so some have much harder to access places and I think the original point of the suggestion was placed that only high command can go or where very few people are allowed to access

Still, remove it from peacetime though, please

Sep 26, 2021
i'm going to give my opinion which is a suggestion in itself. No more spawning, like at all. No spawning on FOBs, no respawning when you die, and no spawning in when you connect to the server. The server will only continue for those who are playing on it at this current moment, and all death is final. After the server reset life will disappear entirely.

I'll also add that this will enrich the quality of RP greatly, as the concept of someone spawning does not make any sense and sends me into fits of blind rage at the mere thought of it. So higher quality rp like on my favorite server SCP.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hoxton

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
i'm going to give my opinion which is a suggestion in itself. No more spawning, like at all. No spawning on FOBs, no respawning when you die, and no spawning in when you connect to the server. The server will only continue for those who are playing on it at this current moment, and all death is final. After the server reset life will disappear entirely.

I'll also add that this will enrich the quality of RP greatly, as the concept of someone spawning does not make any sense and sends me into fits of blind rage at the mere thought of it. So higher quality rp like on my favorite server SCP.
Bruh. Don't want to start an argument here, but basically take a Star Wars and Star Trek in a comparison. While both of them are fiction, SW are way more of a "fairy tale" then ST. (Which is not an insult to a star wars fans, as star wars never claimed to be hard sci-fi). As both of them are classified as science fiction, no one ever said "uhm, let's just add magic to star trek". Same things here. No one is talking about MRP be a second tarkov, or something like that. But there's a line between simplification to the game, so it isn't just boring, and making it just not a RP at all.

P.s. pls don't start an argument

Sep 26, 2021
Bruh. Don't want to start an argument here, but basically take a Star Wars and Star Trek in a comparison. While both of them are fiction, SW are way more of a "fairy tale" then ST. (Which is not an insult to a star wars fans, as star wars never claimed to be hard sci-fi). As both of them are classified as science fiction, no one ever said "uhm, let's just add magic to star trek". Same things here. No one is talking about MRP be a second tarkov, or something like that. But there's a line between simplification to the game, so it isn't just boring, and making it just not a RP at all.

P.s. pls don't start an argument
Ye sorry man I don't know much about Star Wars, if u have any questions about it @Anakin Skywalker is ur guy

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Smexy, Your suggestion has been accepted. Rather than implementing this as a rule we will be forcing it as a mechanic and preventing placement in bases​

Status
Not open for further replies.