Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): 002_player
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Actively since October 2023, first joined October 2022
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Special Agent/OSA Salahudin [BTAC-Chief]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D “Random”
Civilian name: Akande Ugundimu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80391156
Discord ID
: drrandomk
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First GM application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No active warns, one warn for fearrp in october when I was not quite aware of the rule.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I used to be Gamemaster leadership in a different Gmod community (Imperial SWRP), and have been a Gamemaster in several non-Gmod projects.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do, I’ve been part of several communities from Star Wars gmod rp to SCP rp, to text based world politics/map rp and a lot in between that.
I’d personally consider myself relatively advanced.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At the moment at least 3-4, though I tend to go overboard with that, so likely more.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
While I do try to always have something to do, I feel like it sometimes gets stale without active events, and would prefer to spend that time preparing and hosting meaningful events. I personally enjoy coming up with stories and scenarios to involve other players in, and would like to attempt giving some of my ideas a try.
I would also lie if I said that pac3 access wasn’t a factor, though it is by no means my primary motivation. I value honesty, which is why I have decided to include this.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Perhaps compared to some other applicants, I already have accumulated quite a bit of experience GM'ing in different fields, and got a feeling for what usually works and what doesn't. With my general knowledge of the SCP-verse and some more in depth knowledge in certain parts, I believe that I can come up with events befitting of the server's setting that won't feel out of place to those participating in them.
I have plenty of fresh and interesting ideas which I would want to try out, but I am also ready to simply assist others with their ideas, not stuck up on trying to get my will through if there are other good ideas available.
From my experience in GM'ing and also in general, I am able to improvise quite well when something doesn't go as planned, and remain calm while doing so.
I am also very open to feedback and always look for ways to improve my creations when possible.
-

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Cool files with cool effects

A member of AWCY (Are we cool yet https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/are-we-cool-yet-hub) has snuck into the facility after finding parawatch reports online before they could be deleted by SCP operatives. After obtaining a keycard from surface operations, the artist sneaks into the facility and accesses a SCiPnet terminal with the intention to upload cognito hazardous files. While doing so, they stumble over a report on 914, prompting them to use the machine. Using the disguise, they then start handing out cognito hazards with different effects to unknowing Foundation personnel. Alerted by this, the Foundation will start a manhunt for them, likely capturing them eventually. Should the AWCY artist be caught at any point prior to that, then the cognito hazards will go directly into the possession of whoever searches them, probably triggering effects on them as they review the evidence.

MC&D’s Most Wanted

A local representative of Marshall, Carter & Dark LLP announces to all 3 GoI’s present at Pinewood that MC&D has recently acquired one of their most prized possessions to date, intending to hold an auction for it at lake house. It is then revealed that this object is supposedly a vial of water from the fountain of youth, also known as SCP-006 to the Overseer Council, which they semi leak to the present GOIs in the process. Marshall, Carter & Dark warn, should the representative be harmed in the process or the object be stolen from MC&D LLP, there will be severe consequences for the responsible faction, including leaking of global operations & members, and actively attacking the veil. The disclaimer also notes that MC&D cares not what happens with the object once the auction concludes. Pinewood is chosen as the host location due to being the only known location to feature members of the Overseer Council, a member of CI Delta Command, and UNGOC Ambassadors.
Killing the MC&D representative or stealing the object could lead to follow up events, where MC&D use their insane wealth, influence and share in anomalous objects to mess with the foundation or whoever harmed them. How far are the Overseers willing to go to guard their secret to immortality?

To Punch a Shark

It’s a normal day in the Foundation when an alert is registered from the Time and Dimensional Space Lab within the Heavy Containment Zone. Once Foundation personnel has gathered there, the portal activates and out of it steps a rather peculiar looking individual, being humanoid but with a Shark head and back fin. The man introduces himself as Simon Hark, claiming to be part of another instance of the SCP Foundation in his reality. He explains that catastrophe is imminent, and that he fled through the portal as a last resort to escape from his pursuers, whom he believes to follow soon. He asks to be granted asylum in a secure part of the site, which is hopefully granted. Some time after that, another interdimensional intrusion is reported, as operatives of the SPC (Shark Punching Center; yes, this is an actual SCP canon: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/spc-hub ) enter the site through portals. They demand that the Foundation cooperates in apprehending and punching SPC-343, a powerful reality bending shark known as Mr. S. Hark. The foundation can either cooperate, attempting to capture the man who will start using reality manipulation to fight and escape from foundation personnel, or fight the SPC who will meet them with heavy force in order to punch the shark.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Shadow of the Engineer

A report by Foundation Intelligence has supposedly tracked the figure known as the Engineer to the ruins of the former Delta Command Center, the headquarters of the Chaos Insurgency which had been destroyed by the UNGOC some thirty years ago. While it is unclear why exactly he had gone there, it is decided that it’s best not to take any chances, and thus a strikeforce of MTF operatives led by Alpha-1 is deployed to investigate.
During the mission, the strikeforce has to first gain entry into the collapsed command center, and then fight through a multitude of traps left inside the building, as well as having to deal with rubble blocking their way in collapsed hallways.
Once they reach the heart of the former CI headquarters, all they find is a SCiPnet terminal that starts to play a pre-recorded message greeting the ‘loyalists that remained’, referring to the Alpha-1 unit. In a dramatic speech typical of the Engineer, he explains that he had foreseen this, just like everything else they had done until now. He also informs them that they have fallen into his trap and will find their end here, however, that he can’t blow the place up yet because there is still something of importance here. Instead, he informs them that a strike force handpicked from exceptional soldiers, Strikeforce ‘Entropy’, alongside insurgents from Cell 56 are deployed to terminate them. The message ends with the Engineer reading the motto of the Insurgency: “Should intermittent vengeance arm against his Red Right Hand to plague us?”
If the CI alongside the 'Entropy' event jobs eliminate the Foundation operatives, they are instructed with extracting an anomalous object, a weird cogwheel, from a vault in the heart of the construct. All has gone as planned.
If the Foundation kills all Chaos Insurgents, they obtain a special one-time CI-CL5 keycard from one of the (dead) event jobs, allowing them to open the vault themselves and secure the object for the Foundation. All has gone as planned.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: The Code of Ethics is non negotiable. As such, it is particularly upsetting when an investigation on an executive researcher reveals that less than 10% of his recent tests had been in accordance with it. When called out, the executive flees the facility alongside robotic soldiers taken from AIAD, modified by himself to ignore the restrictions set by the department to serve him faithfully.
Positioning himself in lakehouse, his robotic guards secure the surrounding area as he waits for his contacts from a different CI branch, one that is more research oriented, to exfiltrate him.
Can Law’s Left Hand capture him in time to bring justice?

A-1: The Ethics Committee serves the Foundation. It has been put into place by the Administrator to keep it humane. It is necessary.
But there are times when they block important progress for the Foundation, especially when they decide that they have the authority to regulate the O5 Council.
Apparently having a project involving the sacrifice of kind hearted people to prevent an XK-Scenario is unethical, just because there is a different way that’s more ethical but also way more costly. Having somehow caught wind of this, a member of the Ethics Committee visits Site 65 under a false pretext to investigate before addressing the rest of the Committee - something that the Red Right Hand have been informed of.
Their mission is to stage a false flag operation to capture the ECM, give them Class I amnestics to prevent new memories from forming, and interrogate him about who leaked the project to them. They are instructed to then erase memories associated with the project through the use of Class E amnestics before sending the ECM back on his way.
Not a simple task, and the O-1 guards aren’t going to make it any simpler.

Nu-7: What makes ‘Hammer Down’ different from the usual Mobile Taskforce? They are an armed MTF - they have heavy equipment, and they will use it to protect the Foundation.
It comes to nobody’s surprise then, when they are deployed to deal with an approaching force of the Serpent’s Hand, closing in on the Foundation with numerous tanks they’d obtained from a wealthy member.
In a large field near Pinewood, Nu-7 is deployed with LAVs to match the Serpent Hand’s firepower and keep them from reaching the Foundation. Total Tank Warfare.
(GM plains would be used with simple modifications to create a relatively flat battleground themed after the Canadian wastelands, creating an environment reminiscent of games like World of Tanks etc.).
It's time to strike the hammer down.

E-11: Reports of a weird figure being sighted in HCZ cameras are reported to E-11. According to a quick analysis, the clothes they are wearing resemble those of an agent for the Serpent’s Hand, a GoI notorious for attempting to free SCPs.
As only one has been spotted, only E-11 is deployed to sweep HCZ and find the person, as it seems like it’s just a single zealot - no need to have half the foundation in HCZ and leave the rest of the site vulnerable.
The Serpent’s Hand follower is found at the chamber of 966, having freshly breached the SCP (no breach tool for 966). When E-11 are about to apprehend the person, they learn why they had been so confident in acting alone.
Revealing themself to be a Reality Bender, the zealot sends a shockwave through the facility, damaging the reactor in the process, causing lights in HCZ to fail, and primary and secondary entrances to HCZ to collapse.
With the lights failing, the Serpent’s Hand follower disappears and starts his hunt for E-11. Meanwhile, 966 leaves HCZ and starts to cause havoc in LCZ.
Caught in complete darkness, will the Nine Tailed Foxes be able to stop the Reality Bender?

(Supposed to act somewhat like a horror game, with sudden appearances and disappearances of the reality bender. Maybe use SCP-323 swep instead of directly damaging them, at times. (Also becauses it really isn’t fun to just get one hit the whole time))

CI: The Chaos Insurgency, while known for attacking and disrupting the Foundation, are also known for weaponising SCPs for their own agenda. But when was the last time they had done so effectively?
After complaints from the Terror Cell’s Commander to Delta Command, it was decided to temporarily assign an anomalous ‘object’ from the CI’s inventory to them, in accordance with instructions by the Engineer.
SCP-7143 https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-7143, a powerful thaumaturgical Sumatran orangutan is sent to assist with a raid, being assigned the rank of Gamma (DELCOM) for the operation.
Can the CI finally achieve their goal at Site 65 with this powerful ally?

UNGOC:
(Needs a relatively high amount of UNGOC online to not screw them over completely) As of late, the citizens of Pinewood, especially the mayor and rangers, have acted even more hostile towards the UN than usual. Not only that, they seem better equipped and organised too…
As tensions rise, the first shot is fired, and all goes to shit. Needless to say, the UNGOC wipe them all out.
The point at which things get weird is when the newly appointed mayor follows suite just half an hour later, despite an extensive background check. This time, he and his rangers are equipped with military grade equipment, and even obtained a BTR which they use to patrol Pinewood and keep the UN out. The Chaos Insurgency claims to not have gotten involved with them either.
Rangers of Pinewood will start being more hostile, attempting to kidnap UNGOC patrols and dragging them to Lakehouse. There, a resourceful member of the Serpent’s Hand awaits them if the rangers succeed, administering Class F amnestics and giving the former UNGOC soldiers the sole goal of attacking and killing other UNGOC.
If the UNGOC tracks the mayor, they will notice regular visits to Lakehouse to receive instructions from the Serpent’s Hand zealot. Capturing him will reveal the same info, and also show that he must be under the influence of Class F.
Will the UNGOC be able to stop the aggressive Serpent’s Hand?

Foundation Staff:
Proper etiquette is important, everyone knows that. But as of late, it seems more and more Foundation Staff have been slacking off, not fulfilling their jobs as well as they used to.
Hence, Site Administration has instructed Head Technician {Name} with preparing a presentation on proper etiquette, mandatory for all members of Site Staff and Medical. Internal Affairs are instructed with making sure that everyone is present, finding and dragging those unwilling to attend to the lecture hall. Meanwhile, 2 or 3 GENSEC are positioned outside to make sure that nobody disrupts the presentation.
As the light goes out and the presentation begins, all goes as planned - until it doesn’t.
An Ethics Assistant tasked with overseeing the presentation suddenly collapses, suffering from a heart attack. A live autopsy by one of the medical staff present reveals that he’s been poisoned, and an empty chemical injection gun is found at the back of the lecture hall.
GENSEC is instructed not to let anyone leave, and IA is called to interview everyone present to find out who is behind the assassination and what motive they had.
Will peace return to Site-65?

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

This is a well detailed Application, and I see you present within the server. I haven't noticed anything negatively about your character, and believe you could be great at pushing RP.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Application on Hold.

Please contact myself Personally on discord @ Starlingtheenscribeddoge.

Thanks,
Starling

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Application Accepted.

Please contact me on discord or teamspeak to further your application.

Thanks,
Starling

Status
Not open for further replies.