Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Ratio "Bhop Scripting" Aideth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125322667

Your steam community link: N/A

Date of ban: Unsure on both

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):

UK: "MRDM | Nitrp | Fail rp | Job abuse | Stacked Bans [Class X]"

US: It was initially "Class (X) Stacked Bans | ARDM in a Sit | FailRP | Job abuse (To Be Extended)" but then they forgor to extend it so I came back and got "MRDM Class X"

Who banned you:

UK: Kwill, Deacon

US: Ferrit

Ban length?: 26 weeks for both

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not miss-click as much. I will buy a new mouse to fix the issue (taking suggestions)

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I want to continue to serve my country alongside my fellow former rangers.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Read the rules I guess. Not use a G502 as it tends to miss-click alot.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Would be nice to return before summer ends. I enjoy playing CGTIV le mo chairde. Also I was never disrespectful to staff and was never toxic!

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
It was initially "Class (X) Stacked Bans | ARDM in a Sit | FailRP | Job abuse (To Be Extended)" but then they forgor to extend it so I came back and got "MRDM Class X"
Hi, before I reply to your ban appeal, you have clearly shown all of us that you do not care for the rules. As stated by you above, you came back after the ban had happened and got another ban, you do not at all appear to be bothered by this fact.

Onto the reason why I banned you, Deacon was doing a sit with you and requested my help, where I obliged. What I saw was that you had ~13 bans (I believe) and that you did not care at all about the punishment that you were given, so I called a member of SL over to give you stacked class X in which they did.

I do not at all think you should be unbanned, because you do not care about the server rules.

Have a good day

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Hi, before I reply to your ban appeal, you have clearly shown all of us that you do not care for the rules. As stated by you above, you came back after the ban had happened and got another ban, you do not at all appear to be bothered by this fact.

Onto the reason why I banned you, Deacon was doing a sit with you and requested my help, where I obliged. What I saw was that you had ~13 bans (I believe) and that you did not care at all about the punishment that you were given, so I called a member of SL over to give you stacked class X in which they did.

I do not at all think you should be unbanned, because you do not care about the server rules.

Have a good day
I care about the rules alot. On the UK server I went 8 entire weeks without a singe rule break!!! And I frequently have 2 week periods with 0 rules being broken. I have also made a complaint before because my warning was invalid and because the staff member who warned me was biased against chad rangers (it got removed because I am always right). This shows I care about rules!!!

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @ZLT49A,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

First, I like to apologize for the delayed answer on your Unban Appeal.
After reading through your Appeal and the answer from the involving Staff member I've decided that your ban won't be lifted

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.