Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:728912772
Discord name: randompersongm
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 4 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s) Ray Freeman for Foundation
Civilian name: Ray "Cheeser"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, i do not use it sometimes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: My ban was a MDRM for 2 weeks.
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?: I just love the medical team, i have good relationships with people inside of it and i like helping medical trainees and anyone else that needs. I focus on assisting trainees to get trained (showing them the ropes)
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I am patient with everyone. I help others when needed, and i am just generally good at my job.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: EST: Prompt the person "Have you been revived in this life?" then you ask "Do you consent to EST" then if they answer that. You will throw a medical harpoon at them and use the defibrillator and revive them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: Manage and assist the medical department. While training new medical staff
-

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: (i dont even really got ideas but i tried)

Ray Freeman was a doctor with a medical degree. He worked at a hospital and he was a really good doctor, he got contacted to work at the SCP Foundation's Medical department.

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Greetings Mr. Freeman,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, I have to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You are free to reapply after a period of two weeks has passed.

If you have any questions please reach out to me via Email (Discord)​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

Status
Not open for further replies.