Accepted RC and SC and NHC Perms to whitelist

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockDragon

Oct 29, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[My suggestion is to allow Regiment Command , Supreme Council , Nato High Command the ability to whitelist players into regiments]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Has been denied before , but pretty much think its needed more than ever to have RC , SC and NHC to be able to whitelist people since alot of regiment have low numbers. Plus not many staff]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Increased activity for regiments , and makes staff job abit easier ]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[None]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[We need this for the server to make the server run smoother and make life easier for everyone]

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
+Support
I dont see a problem with it because waiting for staff to transfer a person into a regiment can take a while since there are almost no staff on

Mason

Jun 23, 2023
+support
Lots of other servers do this with no issue and if someone rises to those positions they can be trusted with such minor perms.

"Toomas"

Feb 27, 2023
+Support
With the lack of staff (quite common), would help to get new people to stay on the server and improve server health in total.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+support

Never really understood why it was never a thing before, I understand people may not want a SGT, or MSGT giving out regimental roles to someone, cause it may be abused, but RC+ are competent people, and only get these positions after hard work (sometimes), and approval, also the fact Staff ask sometimes for us to do Rank Transfer, even tho it doesn't really matter? Since they can do it too, and accept it

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

The RC can whitelist only into their regiment, NHC/SC into any regiment other than NHC (that shit for GEN+)

Also isnt there the transfer player thing? I remember a while back being said that can be used n accepted by the respective high command?

Lyra Zara

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+Support
I seen something similar on a different server and it when extremely well, the only problem I see is a bit of a decrease in staff sits.

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
Suggestion In Discussion.

Hi Dragon, Your suggestion is in discussion. The change will be discussed between server leadership.Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

• Wow
Reactions: Mason and LuZ

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Suggestion In Discussion.

Hi Dragon, Your suggestion is in discussion. The change will be discussed between server leadership.Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​
Accept it buddy

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @ShockDragon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.