Grover

Aug 5, 2022
Your in-game name?: Mike "dragon" Garcia

Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:634260203

Which server are you making a complaint for?: UK

Are you complaining because of someone or because of server content?: ban

Name of players/staff/VIPs involved?: james handerson and lily

STEAM ID's involved (if possible): N/A

What is the details/summary of your complaint (provide as much detail as possible)?:
So my story begins in the armory on the surface. I was solving some problem (minor). suddenly I heard one of my colleagues shout "shooting", I immediately got out and saw two civilians leaving with a base vehicle. they all shot at them but they managed to escape. I immediately got into the vehicle with the agent (I don't know his name) and we set off to look for them. we saw them at the gas station. I started shooting at them, I killed the shooter. our car was already on fire so we were in a pretty stressful situation anyway there was only one driver left to get to the CI base I shot so the vehicle exploded but the civilian managed to get out so I shot him because he stole the base car and he tried to drive away, because it caused several more deaths, I decided to kill him. then he reported me because I didn't have my full clip, I had no way to prove it.

Evidence (Screenshots or video): N/A

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
Hello @Mike "dragon" Garcia

I was mentoring James Henderson during this sit. In the sit you were asked for evidence of the civilian whom you claimed stole a base vehicle. In the clip we could only see you killing the civilian for no reason. There was no evidence of him stealing any car or shooting at anyone. We asked you if you had any proof of him stealing or shooting, you said no. You were banned due to your prior history of RDM.

Have a nice day!​

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
COMPLAINT VERDICT

Good Afternoon @Mike "dragon" Garcia,

Thank you for taking the time to create a Complaint.

After speaking with Lily in relation to the circumstances of the scenario, the decision she made was based off the proof received, however further investigation should have taken place in this instance, of which I have already spoken to Lily about.

As such the Ban will be overturned and removed from your record, please contact a Admin+ in game to have this removed from your record.

Kindest Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.