Do you have a mic?:Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 CPT (Current)
CI-G (Current)
Internal Affairs (Current)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe I would be the best candidate for Overseer Assistant, due to skills I have from IRL, and also from in-site, to do with documentation, professionalism, and always holding myself to high standards. I would also really appreciate having the chance to work closely with the O5 council and assist as much as possible with running the site.

I am also already well known around the site, for being approachable and helpful for anyone that has a question or an issue, this does not just include Nu-7 members but I have also close connections with Intel/E-11/Medical, not to say a lot of other members around site. I am currently a Cl4 holder thanks to Nu-7 CPT, I have worked extremely hard with documentation assisting new/current members on Nu-7, always being professional and making sure they follow suit.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
As an Overseer Assistant, I act as the right hand of the O5 council, which includes watching over the site with a close eye, making reports on departments, and fulfilling any tasks set directly by the O5 council. This is to make sure the site is always running. Also as an Overseer assistant, when O5 is not on site we will take control and can order A-1.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

James [Redatcted] ‘Red’, was first involved in the Foundation at the age of 16. The year was 20[Redacted]. When taking SAT’s, after being a perfect student, and aiming to join the military after passing these tests. Without knowing at the time, this was the first encounter with SCP-1071-1/-2, as you will know the essay question is the easiest. After realizing ‘Red’ had failed these tests, It wasn’t long until the Foundation became more suspicious along with other instances of SCP-1071-1/-2 showing up, along with -3 for those who passed. The Foundation would soon lose interest in ‘Red’ due to other individuals that failed SCP-1071-1/-2, would end up committing severe crimes.

Over some time ‘Red’ was unable to get more mundane jobs, due to the failure of the SAT’s. After a few years passed reaching the age of 22, ‘Red’ joined the [Redacted] Regiment in the Canadian Military, after multiple successful campaigns, the Foundation noticed the growing success in ‘Red’, and his name reappearing due to SCP-1071-1/-2. It wasn’t long after, ‘Red’ was interviewed by agents from the Foundation, and was offered a place in the General Security, starting work in 20[Redacted]. After 6 months of working for General Security, in Site-[Redacted], ‘Red’ was offered a transfer to Site-65 working for Nu-7. It wasn’t long after joining Nu-7, ‘Red’ was able to climb through the ranks ending up as Captain. This is when [Redacted], took ‘Red’ aside, in an unrecognizable room and offered him a place as an Overseer assistant.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Hello, today I will be giving you a +Support
——————————————————
+Mature/Active/Friendly

+Has CL4 experience
+Understands the role

Hello Red, You have my full support, and I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: RedBubble55

Anthony "Pilot"

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
+Support
-Mature
-Very good doing documents
-Cl4 Experience
-Friendly
-Cool guy
-Fits perfectly for the role
-Has leadership ability

GL With the application Red :D

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
+Support

+ Understands CoC
+ Friendly
+ Active
+ Engaged
+ Leadership capabilities
+ Mature
+ CL4 experience

In my eyes, you are the ideal person the position, no questions asked. This should be a no-brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.