Red's Not Yet Goodbye to CN

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Sad to see you go, wish you the best with life, you were an awesome mentee.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
It was fun man, Nu7 strong o7

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Did an edit, to add more people. As I realised that I met way too many people for my brain to remember.

But thank you all for your kind messages, I've got 6 days left on the server I hope these ones are filled with fun.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Did an edit, to add more people. As I realised that I met way too many people for my brain to remember.

But thank you all for your kind messages, I've got 6 days left on the server I hope these ones are filled with fun.
godbless you mentioned me 🙏

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

forgot me 1681404247774.png

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
o7 Red, I see your retirement has arrived, it’s sad to see you go, you were a good SL member who always did a lot for everyone, now we can drive trucks all day long 😎

See ya around man, enjoyed all the times we spent together on the server 👍

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I'm having second thoughts, due to connecting a lot more with the community and being a lot more pro active. So I'm leaving this up to the fellas that made this fun. React to this if I should stay :)
The piss council must stay

Jonas Enry

Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
I'm having second thoughts, due to connecting a lot more with the community and being a lot more pro active. So I'm leaving this up to the fellas that made this fun. React to this if I should stay :)
I’ll do a tryout for E-11 if you wanna come back :)

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
no please leave 😭