Red's Not Yet Goodbye to CN

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Hi all,

I’ve been in the CN community for around 9-10 months. I’ve gone from starting in Nu-7 after minging on IA. Becoming Commander, which was an amazing few months. I moved to O5-6 and then later received O5-2. I went back to Nu-7 as a CPT, then go to E-11 SGT. Alongside all of this, I’ve been focusing on my position in staff being able to reach Server Leadership, which opened my eyes to how great this server is.

I’ve always tried to balance this and work, but it’s honestly not worked with both intertwining. To the point where I’ve fumbled with my mental health.

I won’t try and @ people, as y’all have weird usernames. and names are a lot easier.

Nu-7:
Kwill - Great leader, didn’t always see eye to eye but a nice guy overall
Simon Kitton - Kept teasing me with promos, but was a roster man.
Demi - Roster man, and my LTCOM
Deacon - Chad man, a good laugh and great MAJ, and Site Advisor.
Nathaniel is - Lovely guy another great MAJ and an amazing person.
Steven Connor - Murder twin, even though he was a great CPT would not go for walks with him.
Saphira Harlow - Murder twin 2, another Chad CPT.
Lequise - Least schizo Nu-7 took the COM role when I left, and did great work keeping Nu-7 together.
Lee Falzone - IRL Chad, one of the only COs that turned their cameras on with me in meetings. Thien left us for MRP to be an even bigger Chad.
Francois - Logo man that made some great stuff Chad LT.
Steve Connington - Overall amazing guy.

O5:
Metropolitan - Amazing -1 taught me a lot and had really good chats. A true CN lover. (See you on CN DarkRP)
Cassius - Was my main man in O5 that gave me Nu-7 Commander, was an amazing -2 and SL member.
James Henderson - We met back in Nu-7 he was the golden boy that would’ve most likely taken my place as Commander, left at CSG to join SA and then move to Ethics, after resigning and taking time as OSA I pushed him to apply for O5 which then brought us back together.
James Lyndon - Lobster man, had some great times in O5 and also on some other games. Another chad of the site that has been in every role and has changed rp in the server so much.

Other great people, I met through my time:
Broda - Chad SD pushed me to apply for O5 in the first place. Good luck in getting O5-4
Eioldon - my worst enemy ethics chairman member (joke). Met him when he was in Nu-7 was a great person and made some great leaps to get to ECC.
Yeke - Amazing guy and staff member spoke to loads and saw him go from Admin to Community Supervisor is truly an amazing guy CN is in good hands.
Luft - Platform team Lead, and longtime supervisor in staff a great guy. Hope you get Super man.
Ruhi - Amazing guy, mentored me for staff and helped me a lot. Hope you get Super as well brother.

Edited to add extra people:
Tim Wilson - The first person on the server I spoke too and got to know, a great introduction to the server.
Darren Laurens - I know the jokes about the amount of sits you make. When I joined the staff team in September we did have a fair few sits, and as time went I saw massive changes you changed a lot as a person and honestly I hope you get DELCOM otherwise I'm coming back to do a hostile takeover of CI.
Alex Bones - Great guy, spent a lot of time with him as O5 and more when I left as I was in the SL team along with him. Chad alcoholic.
Hacker/Adam Thunder - This guy as some of you will know abused GM with some other known minges. Before this he was a great guy that I spoke too in-depth and we both helped each other.
Reiner Zufall - Top guy, went through Nu-7 together he left at LT to join A-1. Was an amazing person that worked well together with myself on keeping Nu-7 alive and new. I hope you get COM fr, but I love Naffen as well.

Nu-7 Gamenights - Hosting these for about 2 months was a great time, but also a great way to empty my wallet after spending over £300 on servers just for the funny lot and of course the MC server with W.Licht hosting this and how fun it was with a lot of the MTF/Sr staff joining this to have around 60 people on at one point.

There are so many more people to speak about even if I missed you here you'll still be in my memories.

I would also add most Friday/Saturday nights on the server I was most likely a few drinks deep, and the fact it went this long and no one noticed is amazing.

I want to wish everyone good luck and thank you for making my time here amazing my staff resignation was handed in earlier. So I’ll be around until the 19th of April.

My discord is below for anyone interested:
redbubble55#5174

GG guys.

Edit: Resignation cancelled, mind changed grind for Senior Admin along with Senior roles is carrying on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bruce

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Apr 11, 2022
big rip, see you soon o7

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
I had to edit my reply as it was so underwhelming.
It’s generally sad to see you go since you were one of the most sincere people on the entire server. You are one of if not my favourite nu7 COMs of all time since you treated every single person on the server equally. I’m really glad to have met you man

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Sad to see you putting in your notice Red,

I have seen you grow exponentially on the server, throwing away your nickname of the 500 sit headmod, and showing that you were an excellent candidate for Server Leadership, you have done me proud with the improvement and i wish you the best with your future endeavours.

• Love
Reactions: RedBubble55

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
I will miss ya
Edit: @RedBubble55 I aint even on the list smh

Last edited:

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
o7 red ?

I had no Idea that you were going to leave, but it has been a great time with you, although haven't interacted with you that much.

Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Sad to see you go, wish you the best with life, you were an awesome mentee.