redsmufc' s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): redsmufc

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): (isn't working for me atm) around 200 hours

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS PSC redsmufc [478] [HSR] [ST]

NWO name (regiment and rank): Infantry PVT redsmufc [ORS]

Civilian name: [EkaSS Soldier] redsmufc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:571788960

Discord ID: redsmufc

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes - https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/mod-app.1209/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes 3 warnings (FailRP - Using Cyanide - Basecamping on event map - FailRP again) 1 kick as I was AFK and they wanted to reduce lag.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I was head admin on a server for around 6 months
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Daily due to me being pretty busy I can do around an hour but certain days I can do more like 3-4 but it just depends on what I am doing.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wish to become a moderator as I understand there is currently a lack of moderators on the server and due to my old experiences on this server, I understand how the server works in a sense, I enjoy helping/sorting situations out for people (knowing that I have helped) and I have learnt and adapted my ways to become more mature and would enjoy to pass on this view through the community and my fellow staff team.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I will be able to help with many situations, mainly ones where people need to be calmed and my skill is de-escalating the situation so I can make a verdict. Also I know the rules of the server and the rules of staff, therefore I will not overstep my mark and if anything turns south, I will just call another mod or even a senior mod and if I don't feel 100% sure with the punishment I think should be given, I will again call another mod or a senior mod to assist. However, this will happen once in a blue moon as my decision making and thinking on my feet is par some of the best. I know people will look at my warns and think I am not fit for staff but them warns were 3 years ago when I was 13, I was immature and didn't understand how to keep sane. However nowadays, I am 16 and I am smarter and more developed, I understand how to communicate better than I did and I know how to operate camly better. This Is why I should be a moderator and its because I have my mistakes clear as day, of which I have learnt from and I will move on from adapting them into how I operate as a moderator as I understand how and why people do things because I was there at one point in my life.

Alexander Hamilton

Civil Gamers Expert
Platform Team
May 23, 2022
+SUPPORT
From what i have seen is, you really changed and became matured. And i think that you would make a good fit for staff Team aswell.
It became alot easier to talk to you and youre a reliable person. You deserve a shot, Good Luck on your Application

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Fairly clean record
+Good Vtime estimate
+Has previous experience

+/- No Interactions

Hey redsmufc, I see good potential in you becoming a dependable staff member, I wish you the best of luck.

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @redsmufc

Thank you for taking your time in writing your application

After looking through your VTime, it is clear that you haven't been back for long, so I highly recommend playing a bit more first and getting acquinted with the current rulebook/community before reapplying for staff

You may reapply in 1 week

Kind Regards,
MRP Server Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.