Denied Reduce breach swep time from 3 mins to 1 minute

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Reduces the timer that the breach swep can be used from 3 minutes to 1 minute

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): Scps that are weak alone and only good in teamwork such as 682 049 type green wont be bumfucked while waiting for that 3 minutes timer : Scps wont lose 50% of their hp hanging around a chamber while being attacked by mtf such as type green:

1 minute is more than enough to give mtf a chance to respond to the breach as usually they sit right outside of hcz 1 minute will allow them to ascertain the scp breaches and set up firing lines 3 minutes is overkill as currently 7722 tried to breach me as type green and with the 3 minutes every mtf and CM grabbed anchors and second i breached placed the anchors around me even when i used the destabliazed they had more and placed more down

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Scps might be harder to stop for mtf / less passive rp?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: currently its really unfun for type green while waiting 3 minutes to be breached by an scp ontop of how long it takes for the swep to actually work mtf have more than enough time to get over 30 anchors and completely fuck over TG i believe a 1 minute change is good for balance

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
-Support
-You had 2 massive breaches today ONLY with 7722 and TG lasting 40+ minutes using the breach tool to get TG out and ended up having 290+ kills, a minute is way to short 3 minutes is fine as is.

James "Wontolla" Mellow

Jun 9, 2022

-Support

Containment breaches break the gameplay loop enough as it is. I'd fancy actually being able to DO passive stuff instead of having to do a 2 hour round of TDM every hour.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
-support
No, breaches need limiting to actually promote passive rp. This is beyond my understanding.

Jack Frost

Aug 25, 2022
Huge -Support
Its already easy to breach tool an SCP since you can just hide in a corner of the containment and no one can shoot you

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support
darren switched from buffing the fuck outta CI to buffing the fuck outta op scps
:skull: obvious skill issue that you cant compete you literally got over 100 people in the scp foundation and cant kill 1 dude with 15k HP and a sword+crossbow

also falcon i presume deleting the -supports very interesting

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
:skull: obvious skill issue that you cant compete you literally got over 100 people in the scp foundation and cant kill 1 dude with 15k HP and a sword+crossbow

If I -Support it then "Delete" - Support comments i'd be directly contridicting the -Support I made? Sorry but this accusation has no backing nor would be logical in any shape or form?

SamPaval

May 26, 2022

With regaining health. Or "armour"

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because one minute timer would be way too short for this to have any effect. At this point, the three minute timer is to stay as it's fine as it is.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.