Denied Reduce restock on tanks and helicopters

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Some people may not like this but It will fix near enough all the things the helicopter , Infantry and the tank regiments don't like throughout my long time on this server I have been in every single regiment except from the NATO/UAN policing so I have a vast knowledge about issues with each regiment and why those issues are a thing such as tanks only ever really fighting helicopters this is near enough always because the other team is trying to save stocks yes after taking air superiority you should deserve to be able to bomb tanks but taking air superiority only takes about 15-20 minutes so for 15-30 minutes its just bombing tanks and infantry. Newer pilots never get to fly in hopes that the more experienced pilots can win the war for your team if all helicopters were to restock for war or even a 30 minute restock on some of the helicopters it would make it more enjoyable for the tank regiments who would actually be able to have tank fights and not be constantly worried about being bombed obviously this would make tanks more of a pain against infantry but if they are using an AT4 or a Matador it shouldn't be to much of an issue and if it is then its a simple fix of buffing the AT4/Matador or nerfing the tank health a bit. As I said I have been in many a regiments and this wouldn't just benefit the tank regiments but also benefit the helicopter regiments themselves to many times have I heard people say they were bored because there was no helicopters to fight along with some people leaving said regiment because they are not allowed to fly in case they mess up the stocks which isn't healthy for the regiment but cannot be helped if they want a chance at winning the war. This will make it harder for some infantry to push things such as FOB's and certain points but will also make the tactical tablet and war funds more of a big factor in the war because as of right now they are helpful for an advanced UAV or every now and again using an 1000 pound bomb but things such as the napalm and smoke screen are basically useless not having helicopters constantly available to bomb things may actually make using these things useful. The worst that happens if people don't like the change and it gets reverted best thing that happens is people love the change and it makes a lot of problems within these regiments disappear.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes tank regiments more useful
Means newer pilots may get a chance to fly
Means infantry will rarely have boring wars and wont get bombed constantly
Means that helicopter regiments wont get bored of just flying about solo bombing infantry
Means newer drivers/gunners will get chances in tanks which they wouldn't get before

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I genuinely cannot think of a negative thing if you have any please let me know

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would drastically change the way wars are played and as of right now with the amount of complaints there are about helicopters and tanks the change probably wouldn't be a bad one

Reactions: ShipMasterCaine
Upvote 7
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Big +support

This would be so much more fun for tanks. wow such an good suggestion from an scottish jett main :cool:

Reactions: shaun11103

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
I have thought of a negative , If there is no enemy helicopter regiment on the stocks would be massive and the same issue would arise if the suggestion isn't implemented it will still happen in this given situation but if it is implemented just means killing the helicopters will take a bit longer and may have to add a rule only 1 helicopter out if the enemy team doesn't have anyone with a helicopter license online

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
+Support

Anything that helps new players learn on the cool stuff that usually is limited to the experienced players the better.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+1 On ground vehicles (But also need to buff all launchers in return)
-1 On helis

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
Big +
this will make lives easier for everyone as vehicle regiments won't have to go ground and do nothing while infantry won't have to get bombed or tanked for 30 minutes straight then complain that their side pilots and drivers are useless.

Like you said, makes it a lot easier to get newer pilots to fly because stocks won't be so unbearably valuable to hold.

I understand that a lot of people will say - in the heli part but I do want to say that if we have more helis to play with we will spend more time focusing on killing other helis which will mean you get bombed less

So yeah reduces toxicity, makes it more appealing to new players, makes it easier for ground (though it would be reccomended that AT and stingers get buffed if this goes through)

roach3

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
-support
although this would make it more fun for me I do not think it is needed at all. not once while I am playing 1stAL have we ran out of vehicles to use (AA Arti is an exception). The only times we don't take out tanks are when we are not able to due to enemy bombings.

ShipMasterCaine

Jan 22, 2022
Massive + support on this
The fact that if you get your stocks flattened in one war due to shit friendly CAS, which is already a massive issue to deal with in that war, you get fucked over for next war, just in general being able to take out vehicles and not have to worry about fucking up the next war in an hour would remove a lot of pressure on tank regs and actually allow for us to get lads experience in war without a massive hit to the next war effort

roach3

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
Massive + support on this
The fact that if you get your stocks flattened in one war due to shit friendly CAS, which is already a massive issue to deal with in that war, you get fucked over for next war, just in general being able to take out vehicles and not have to worry about fucking up the next war in an hour would remove a lot of pressure on tank regs and actually allow for us to get lads experience in war without a massive hit to the next war effort
Thats more of a heli nerf rather than a tank stock buff
if you get bombed just dont take out tanks

Wolves

May 14, 2022
-support

Shorten the restocks could cause infantry to complain as hard enough to down a heil or blow a tank as an AT and not only that but if heil or tank regiment don't have members during the war like three JAC PVTs on then it is pointless as you are just giving NWO 1stAL able to bring tank after tank which quicker restocks that will allow them to bring out more vehicles which you just going to get more complaints from UAN or if SWB got no pilots on and UAF bring heil after heil, you get complaints from NWO.

Its a good idea but its numbers that are the problem as any side could bring out more than they should as a JAC member it's hard enough trying to fight two tanks at once and if they are able to bring out four tanks at once it be impossible to win

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @shaun11103 , Your suggestion has been denied.

Watching stocks and saving/spending them is actually a good system that prevents people from just endlessly spawning tanks/helis and go "rambo" with them. Stocks need to be managed decently to win wars, and buffing the restock time would just end in more fast/aggressive gameplay and infantry would loose their usefulness.​

Status
Not open for further replies.