Denied Removal of Tactical Tablet SWEP (or try to fix it)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobster

Jun 23, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It would remove the tactical tablet SWEP in hopes of being integrated into existing menus such as f4 or c.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I haven't heard of anyone suggesting this in the past.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It would make for a much smoother experience given the tablet doesn't work half the time and when it does work it takes multiple attempts.
Less SWEPS for people to have to cycle through. Especially for most enlisted ranks who will never use it.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Removes some bit of realism from the RP experience.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Changing the tactical tablet to an integrated menu within the game rather than a buggy SWEP that closes the user out would make it a much more reliable resource. I do think if it is possible to be fixed so that it no longer closes users out at random intervals it would be better to keep it as a SWEP. I wish I had saved all the clips of me trying to airstrike that ended with the tablet closing out on me or just not sending an airstrike that lead to me feeling like I needed to write this suggestion.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-support

i can agree on it being bugged at times and needs fixing but i dont think removing and switching it to f4 would be better

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Lobster , Your suggestion has been denied.
We're currently unsure what's actually causing these issues with the tactical tablet like you've described however, we are aware of the issue and are doing our best to look into it but the tactical tablet will not be removed or changed for the time being.

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.