Denied Remove bomb/gun drones

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes gun and bomb drones or at the least add a 5 minute cooldown with a 5k price tag.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No idea.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes combat more enjoyable
Less lag probably

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
isaf and ivg will lose something unique to themself
less money sinks

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This is one of the biggest problems MRP has right now, due to the inflation it's not even fun playing when there's someone who has the bomb drone unlocked.
I've seen people get 100+ kills in a single one by just sitting in a safe place far from combat. Most players (at least 80%) complain about it, there's 0 reasons not to remove something that the big majority of the player base does not agree with and thinks is ruining the server. At the very least I think a community poll is needed to see if players enjoy this addition as due to the horrible hit reg and the 1x1 hitbox of the drones they are nearly indestructible. People are actively alt+f4ing mid-war due to the frustration of getting bombed 20+ times per war with no counter.

Upvote -4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
- support

Drones are part of the military. Suck it up. Because you think its unfair doesn't mean it should be removed.
Instead of keeping or removing it I suggest rebalancing the drones.

- Drone hitboxes are shit.
- Make it so drones give noise.
- Give a limit ammo on gun drones.
- Not sure if it already exist but a drone jammer to a range to prevent drones from entering busy places.
- Make it so you can stinger drones
Stingering drones is the most retarded thing ive heard. You get little stinger ammo itself and to waste them on drones is just dumb. Fix their hitboxes and give some better audio than a microwave buzzing sound so you can spot them.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Nirvan ,
Your suggestion has been denied.
We have plans to change the drones but we will not be removing them.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.