Denied Remove CSB

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
I understand that staff will just downvote this to the ground but personally, and many others too, that CSB ruins RP instead of its original purpose to add RP. They just run into a base, kidnap someone (literally anyone) and spends 10 mins doing nothing with them just to blow them up. Before the end of the process, they break a server rule of mic spamming with music. This is the reason that it should be removed. On the plus side, NATO and NWO don't know much about them so we can't even tell if they can do anything or have something making them annoying and RP more confusing. I think the server will be better with this removal.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
There is already suggestion about this topic

Also try and use the format next time

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
I understand that staff will just downvote this to the ground but personally, and many others too, that CSB ruins RP instead of its original purpose to add RP. They just run into a base, kidnap someone (literally anyone) and spends 10 mins doing nothing with them just to blow them up. Before the end of the process, they break a server rule of mic spamming with music. This is the reason that it should be removed. On the plus side, NATO and NWO don't know much about them so we can't even tell if they can do anything or have something making them annoying and RP more confusing. I think the server will be better with this removal.
There is a suggestion currently up regarding this, also, you need to follow the format.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Levi,
Your suggestion has been denied. Incorrect format for one and for two, we will not be removing CSB without trying new approaches to the faction. That being said, if we get some unique suggestions about how to fix CSB we can do this quicker.

Thanks, Content Team.​