Remove or Change Kill confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove Or change kill confirmed, at the moment kill confirmed at least in afghan was everyone from the two Factions just meet up at East town and just continue to kill each other for 40min with the chance of picking up a dog tag being slim, also the dog tags are hard to pick up, they glitch in the ground and some of them are not pickable, maybe changing it back to attrition or making the dog tags easier to pick up like walking on them to instantly pick up would be nice.

Has something similar been suggested before?:
Yes but it was horribly done.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
A war type which at the moment is broken in a lot of ways gets removed and more conquest or search n destroy for that.
Get back attrition because it was a chill war to have.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Maybe somebody will miss kill confirmed?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Well at the moment this war type is broken as i've said and its not fun in any way, either you're getting fob camped by infantry, helis and tanks or theres a bloodbath on one point which also becomes stale.

Upvote 5

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
+Support
This needs to happen please bring back attrition mode and replace it and remove kill confirmed

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
eh, maybe for this map it is difficult but from what I've seen its mostly people going wherever they want and 1v1'ing. If people actually used Fireteams like they're supposed to and push as a group it would be a lot easier than what is currently going on. I think its mostly the playerbase that makes it unfun.

not for or against this

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Suggestion Response

Hello @I luv kebabs,

Due to the overwhelming response from the community we have decided to ACCEPT your suggestion. We will begin in-depth discussions into what we can do to either change Kill Confirmed to create a more enjoyable war type or remove it entirely.

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion and further assisting us in improving the server.

Kind Regards,
Kiwi.​

Status
Not open for further replies.