Denied Remove Pds abilty to ram props that arent doors

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hj10wen

Game Master
Game Master
May 31, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes it so pd cant ram props for no reason / when they dont need to

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
less cancer pd raids when your base is 100% props

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
removes the ablity to gain another way in

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
it would make pd base raids less cancer

Exit

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 10, 2021
+ Support
The way this idiot made the suggestion isn’t the best, but the suggestion itself is.

There’s no need for having fading doors when PD can ram your whole base.
Also having to replace the whole base every time PD raids is really a bad ideia on its own, having them only allowed to ram throw fading doors makes it harder for them to raid and more dynamic.

Chetso

Donator
Dec 10, 2021
+support
Yeah the police being able to mess with bases isn't the best.

Jack Frost

Aug 25, 2022
+Support
It's annoying having to rebuild my base because I forgot to weld some props and a pd decided to be a minge

(1)MxShift

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 26, 2021
I would really like to know your opinion besides saying if you support or not, most of the time you are a police member, tell us your opinion about this.
I mean if its for decoration sure we dont want to ram it but if its a hard way in why shouldnt we be able to make another way in. If we cant enter the normal way we make a new one. But i understand the point that is being made here. There have been a couple of people that warrant a players base and ram every single prop there is in order to break it its annoying for people that are playing PD seriously and get to see this happen or staff sits that are being made of people getting their base broken down completly.

genoss

May 15, 2023
- support
staff can deal with it someone does it, with this logic we would have remove every tool that can be used for grief like guns lol

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
- support
staff can deal with it someone does it, with this logic we would have remove every tool that can be used for grief like guns lol
It saves staff a job and your last point doesn't make any sense, also it's really annoying to have to continuously repaste a base down because PD are ramming it non-stop

genoss

May 15, 2023
It saves staff a job and your last point doesn't make any sense, also it's really annoying to have to continuously repaste a base down because PD are ramming it non-stop
everything on the server can be abused, weaponcheckers, guns, entities, you cant just remove everything because it can be abused, thats why there is staff team

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Denied

Hi @hj10wen .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because the issues listed are already against the rules.

"Makes it so pd cant ram props for no reason / when they dont need to". PD battering ramming props for no reason is already against the rules, PD should only be battering ramming props with the intent of gaining a point of entry into a base. Players who abuse the battering ram can be dealt with by staff.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.