Accepted Remove Perma Gun Timer

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove perma gun timer, I don't see how there is a balance by giving a 300 seconds cooldown, it's annyoing, it bugs often and you spend 10 bucks on a gun that you can't even always use

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
No annoying stuff
More reason to buy a perma weapon

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Perma guns ain't annoying anymore

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Trek

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 16, 2021
-Support

You think you want this, but you don't.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+/- Support

Don't really see how 300 seconds are a balance, but I'm not sure how this suggestion will really affect the balance. Maybe they should remove a cooldown for a time and look at the statistics of the increase in the average k/d of people that have perma weapons. If they increase more then on ~30% then a cooldown should come back. If not - then not. (K/D will increase, but in theory not because perma weapons are better, but because people that have them are more comfortable with their weapons. If some perma weapon increases K/D way more (for example on 70%, when other perma-weapons increases K/D of owner on ~30%), then the single perma-weapon should be balanced).

I don't have any perma-weapons and not really thinking of buying one, because IMO you still can use pretty suitable and good reg or faction weapons, and right now it does not feels like perma-weapons are pay-to-win, but this need to be overlooked when removing cooldown.

But to be honest, I don't think this will cause a dramatic increase of K/D ratio of players.

P.S. Not sure if civil gamers have the tools to measure all this though. Change might not be a complete removal of 300 seconds cooldown, but can be downed to 120 seconds for example, or that you will have perma-gun only all your seconds lives except for times that you are alive for more then 120 seconds? This should be considered more deeply.

Reactions: PianoDog

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

We finally have people looking into guns and loadouts more than on the previous campaign ( Thanks Chad god bless you ? ).

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi MazuzaM, Your suggestion has been accepted. Rather than removing the timer we will be reducing it to 120 seconds​

Status
Not open for further replies.