Denied Remove the meth cook noise as a reason to raid

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggetion makes disallows pd to use noises as a way to identify meth cooks.
(This does not include smoke and parts sticking out only noise)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Makes it more fair with the recent nerf of chemist only being allowd to use pistols.
- Makes it so that PD has to actualy compile info from activity's like walking towards dealer, collecting money from collection locations, etc....
- Removes the possibility for FBI agents to metagame chemist's
- Solo chemist have a stronger chance to make money due to them being outnumberd

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Chemist have less pd on them allowing them to make more money.
- PD would be able to do less raids on chemist

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that this could make the chemist gameplay more fair for chemist who are forced (due to clans taking industrial) to be in more public area like houses in residential. Also this could remove the whole "We heard meth noises" metagaming.

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
-support

currently i think its a bad idea with the high player count and the limited good payed jobs i think its fair that these jobs are very risky to do
in the future when there are more good payed basing jobs yeah sure

rJeff

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jul 3, 2021
-Support
Absolutely not. Chemists make a good amount of money and has to come with a risk, this rule has been a thing since Dark RP first launched and should not change.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Alex Dingle

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The idea of meth, and the chemist job, is that it is high risk high reward. Alongside your printers you are able to make extra funds with meth. Allowing PD to raid your base through hearing meth noises does not only make sense in RP, but it also is a measure of balancing.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.