Denied Remove the One jump and One crouch Rule.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It removes the rule and ability to jump and crouch one time.
Make a rule to stop bhopping while in war.

Has something similar been suggested before?:
No.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Staff wont get held up in sits which are combat jumping but don't know the rule of the 1 jump and crouch.
Easier to play and less hit box abuse by players.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People might get warned because they got scared and jumped
People will be mad that they cant bhop in war?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I Suggest removing the rule of one jump and crouch, that means that people who do that on purpose will get warned for that stuff while people who actually jump once because they got scared won't, a clip evidence can show a lot if the person got frightened or just jumped on purpose. Also bhopping can cause people to miss a lot of shots while shooting a person who is bhopping, that could count as hitbox abuse but its somewhat in the grey spot so adding it into the rules would help.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
changing to neutral, people should be allowed to crouch once just makes sense. one jump fair enough get rid of it

Last edited:

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support
It would clear a lot more things up, or maybe reworking it so you could crouch if it's to get behind cover or something, but jumping seems hard to work with in general.

Reactions: I luv kebabs

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-Support.
This suggestion Makes literally no sense,why would somebody not be able to jump once or crouch once.
What i think is more logical is to be able to crouch spam and not able to jump more than once.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
why would somebody not be able to jump once or crouch once.
The reason why combat jumping is a rule is that it glitches your hitbox (how the server registers whether a player is shot or not). People are using their 'one jump and one crouch' tactically and effectively abusing it to purposefully glitch their hitbox during combat. The reason this rule is a thing is to allow for people that might accidentally hit their spacebar during combat and then get warned for it.

Make a rule to stop bhopping while in war.
Bunny hopping has always been a rule

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
The reason why combat jumping is a rule is that it glitches your hitbox (how the server registers whether a player is shot or not). People are using their 'one jump and one crouch' tactically and effectively abusing it to purposefully glitch their hitbox during combat. The reason this rule is a thing is to allow for people that might accidentally hit their spacebar during combat and then get warned for it.

Bunny hopping has always been a rule
Thank you for explaining the situation with the one jump and one crouch rule, did it better than me, and yeah bhopping seems to be in the rules but ive never seen anyone get warned for that so i did not think it was in the rules.

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi Kebabs, Your suggestion has been denied. The reasoning behind denying this suggestion is due to the overwhelming community response in a prior change vote, which was entirely against changing the current ruling, the topic was also discussed heavily by the content team who have come to the same conclusion.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.