Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Your in-game name:Renolk
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:203213328
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198366692385/
Date of ban:12/11/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Mass RDM. (Gravgunned a stinger and ran into a crowd)
Who banned you: Sahns
Ban length?:1 day (will get extended to 14 days)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will genuinely rethink my actions before I even start doing them.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have recieved past warns and a ban.
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned, because I know what would happen if I did something wrong, and I do feel bad after the ban has gone through, since I know what the consequences are and I am genuinely sorry.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure that I will not break another rule, because I would read the rules alot more than I do and I would ensure that I read them multiple times, until I feel like I am ready to play on the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server, because I have many great friends here, and I am ready and willing to help people to not do the same mistakes I made.

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Renolk,

As you have stated, you were banned for grav gunning a stinger into a crowd resulting in the death of multiple people. You do admit to it in the appeal, therefore it is not much else needed to say. I was instructed by a member of Server Leadership to issue the ban, therefore if they wish to take this further, they will need to speak to that member.

Best of luck.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Accepted

Hey Renolk,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
I've chosen to shorten your ban to 5 days (Thursday the 16th of December), as this is somewhat worse than an ordinary ban for an excessive amount of rulebreaks, however we appreciate that you want to get back onto the server as soon as possible and that you made an honest ban appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.