Renolky now NOT doing a troll

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Okay, since I have decided to actually leave now as I do not have much time and enjoyment that I used to have for GMod, I am either taking a break or fully leaving, depends on the future.

I wont make another yabble, as most of You can just read my previous leaving which I did some trolling on, this time is not a troll, I swear.

I do want to say a couple honourable mentions both from MRP and SCP, on the people that I have had well, who became respected for me, who I genuinely took as an inspiration at times, or is just a nice guy ingeneral.

MRP :
@Billy Bilgham - Funny man whl I arrested countless times

@Astolfo - Funny man who magically disappeared as MGEN

@Jacub - I do not need to say much about You, as You are just a very honest and friendly man. One of the most nice people I have met, who has seen my minge days even.

@Valkon - USSR GRM. You were one of the funny people, as many people did not like You, I genuinely took You as an inspiration when I was in my LTCOL days. One of the friendliest and not afraid to give critiscism which is really nice, and honest of course.

@nirvan - As I met You on SCP, and then You went over to MRP. I am quite proud of You, as You reversed what I did - went from MRP to SCP. You are one of the funniest people, who are genuine and really likable, as You can have your minge times though

@Michiel-MV - The one person I drove the baby TAM with the most when I was 17thAR Main. Although You abandoned me, You are a really nice fella. And believe it or not, one of the first personnel that I actually got along with very very well.

@Kuo - A really funny man You are. I wont lie I miss the GTA days, one of the most fun I had when I was at my lowest points even, which I am quite grateful for.

@Rainbow Dash - Again, Tank man. One of the funny people, who also did GTA Races :D

@Eisenhower - You are the one person that was genuinely nice and welcoming, and of course not too serious like me :D Another GTA Man

@Tommy - You are genuinely nice. Although I have only heard your voice once You silent man. GTA was really fun with You, as You genuinely played it, not like @Eisenhower who rage quit alot.

@Fexxyzin - Mad respect to You, as You have been in FSB since I started and You are still in it. I am proud of You, as You have seen FSB at its lowest and highest, in which gives me respect for You, as You are committed to it.

@Valery - Man, You were really friendly. I remember mid event I heard You talk about You being MP actually when the bad thing which I will not name because why not started. As well a really old man

@Met'yu Udvarskiy - I remember You trying to kidnap Chad and trying to get him to go on a date with You.

@Chad Power - I saved You from Metyu, which was quite fun, as Metyu really wanted to go on a date with You. You should make it happen tho ngl

@Marqui2156 - I remember playing R6 with You, and Baby TAM moments and Bradley on Highlands. Those were really nice.

SCP:

@Rarey - You are a nice kid. Always at his best behaviour and the first Estonian I met on the time I have been inside the Network.

@Finn - Man, You are the one guy who is quite conversational, You are one of the nicest guys I have met, ever, in which props to You.

@Shino Aeschylion - Thank You for giving me a chance at Captain, as if it was not for You I would not be fulfilled with the experience I got from being a Captain, in which gave me a bit of position for Overseer Assistant

@Yeahitsmemate - Man, You are a D-Class man, who actually told me to go for Captain, in which again, I would not have the experience I have.

@Tommy Lee - I still remember A-1 bullying me massively when I got Overseer Assistant, and then You helping me out. I was quite sad when You resigned from O5, as You were the one guide that I was not afraid to ask for help.

@Foxatron - You are one of the friendliest Server Leadership to ever talk to, in which is really nice, really really nice. Any problem I have with anything I can always come to You, and You sort it of course.

@Kw1ll - Like my Second mentor, who occasionally bullies me......and I bully him.

@Simon "Kitton" A. - My mentor, the one guy who taught me everything I know in Staff basically. One of the guys that was really friendly with any situations that included me doing something very bad and then helping out, in which Mentors do.

@Requis - Man, You and me started as Senior Mods, now You are an Admin and an Ethics Member and I am still senior mod. You can keep the 500k, as I wont have use for it :D

@Otters - I will miss You man, as You are one of the friendly people as well. Me sitting in Your streams, just vibing and getting cursed clips.

@Brian - Again, You were really friendly, even though we started out on the wrong foot. You became really friendly and chill, in which was quite good to see.

@Sven Sky - You are one of the best if not the best SL I have ever met. You are really friendly, as well helpful in many situations in which I did not know how to handle. Props to You

@ZBuiX and @John Paul. - Senior Mods for life

@Cassius - big friendly man basically no matter what

That is all I remember. I do not remember anyone else at this time. If I do remember anyone, You will most likely be added :D

Every single one of You are the people I have become friends with, in which has helped a lot, more than You would expect. I will miss You guys, and You can occassionally shoot me a DM of course. :salute:

Last edited:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
@Renolk no way you didnt ping me for MRP or SCP

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Cya my real son I will miss you big man. but on real note iam gonna miss you in this very civil network you were always an strange and fun guy to be around even in your minge day where rmp were spamming my dms for you gettin arrested the hole little did i know you became the rc of the police reg smh never thought I wouldve seen that day. But imma miss you buddy

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
@Renolk no way you didnt ping me for MRP or SCP
You already know that I respect You, there is no need to ping You for it
Cya my real son I will miss you big man. but on real note iam gonna miss you in this very civil network you were always an strange and fun guy to be around even in your minge day where rmp were spamming my dms for you gettin arrested the hole little did i know you became the rc of the police reg smh never thought I wouldve seen that day. But imma miss you buddy
Man, i wont lie this is making me tear up a bit, as You were one if not the only best friend I got, in which we even started actively chatting about random stuff. Quite tough to leave, but all good things come to an end.

• Love
Reactions: Michiel-MV

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Will miss you ?

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
@Renolk It was a pleasure to have you in the community. I wish you luck with what you do from now on and hope you have a great time. If you return don't forget to say hi.
-"Dor"

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
fr ong fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr ong or fr frfr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr bro bro moment?

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
fr ong fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr ong or fr frfr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr fr bro bro moment?
Ong fr fr