Renolky!!!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Hello!
I think this is very late, since I joined in August 2021.
Well, I am Renolk. A 16 Year Old from Estonia!
I started out on MilitaryRP, which I went over to SCP-RP in the end of April.

Most people know me for me always being active and AOD (SCP-RP)
While other people know me for me always arresting them (MRP)

There is a bit of a history within CG that I have, but lets start with me even coming here.

I got attracted to Military RP, due to me liking the coordination and communication that happens within.
After a Server Shutdown, I came to Military RP, leaving some friends behind.
Then I met them again, and they somehow managed to become my higherups....

I have gotten a lot of friends from Military RP, and some play games with me very often, not sure how they are still my friends.

After the New MRP campaign release (New World Order/United Allied Nations) I decided that my MRP time will come to an end, and I went to SCP-RP.

In SCP-RP I managed to meet more people after I became a Staff member, which was quite of a surprise.

I wont yabble about here, since this is veeery late.

If you bothered reading this, then good job!

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
My favourite memory of you was leaving for SHA MAJ and promising me you'd stay and do a good job and then resigning 2 days later with no warning for SCP :D :D Nice to meet you!!!!!

Reactions: Chad Power

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
My favourite memory of you was leaving for SHA MAJ and promising me you'd stay and do a good job and then resigning 2 days later with no warning for SCP :D :D Nice to meet you!!!!!
I fail to not surprise you! It was just a bit of a wreck fest, that I did the same reason I left LTCOL man

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Hello son where have you gone? I miss you son. Did you find the milk?

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
Hi Renolk I'm only here to just say thanks for teaching me a lot of things like FSB, help me out on many occasions and mainly for being a good friend.

Reactions: Renolk

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Hello!
I think this is very late, since I joined in August 2021.
Well, I am Renolk. A 16 Year Old from Estonia!
I started out on MilitaryRP, which I went over to SCP-RP in the end of April.

Most people know me for me always being active and AOD (SCP-RP)
While other people know me for me always arresting them (MRP)

There is a bit of a history within CG that I have, but lets start with me even coming here.

I got attracted to Military RP, due to me liking the coordination and communication that happens within.
After a Server Shutdown, I came to Military RP, leaving some friends behind.
Then I met them again, and they somehow managed to become my higherups....

I have gotten a lot of friends from Military RP, and some play games with me very often, not sure how they are still my friends.

After the New MRP campaign release (New World Order/United Allied Nations) I decided that my MRP time will come to an end, and I went to SCP-RP.

In SCP-RP I managed to meet more people after I became a Staff member, which was quite of a surprise.

I wont yabble about here, since this is veeery late.

If you bothered reading this, then good job!
who