Denied Replace Chieftain with MARS15

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeussy

Jun 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
We replace the Chieftain with the old MARS15

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
The MARS15 used to be one of 17thAR most used tanks. It was the equivalent of the TAM. Im not sure when but it got removed.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Unique tactics not much health which makes it vulnerable. Relatively Slow (which is a plus for the enemy) but low in height (plus for NATO tacticts)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Depends on who you ask. the tank is small and lower in height which could make it either headglitch if there are any areas or if someone goes and rams the enemy tank making sure its too close for the enemy tank to aim that low it could be abit op.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The server had it before. It was used and it saw similar KDA to any tank. I would place its KDA to 1.0.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support i prefer the Mars when i used to steal it from NATO it was an honestly balanced tank if both tam and mars shot at the same time it would both die at the same time

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
This suggestion is still being looked just need to see if we can get the mod added

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Zeussy,
Your suggestion has been denied.
First allow me to apologise for the delay in response, I am denying your suggestion as I do not believe this asset is currently need for the NATO vehicle regiments, as it would also alienate NWO, I am however planning on, in the near future, a content update for both sides vehicle regiments
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.