Denied Restock bugged stingers (again)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes heli flying a lot more enjoyable and less frustrating. I made this suggestions well over a month ago and yet no fixes or changes have been made. That means that pilots have gone through an additional 5+ weeks of flying and losing up to 3 and a half hours worth of stocks for a singular bug that was supposedly being worked on fast enough to not be made a temporary rule. I beielive that slightly editing restock rules is not that big of a problem that can be changed back after the "helis are fixed"

Here is the link to the previous suggestion:

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): same as before

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Same as before

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It was agreed upon that silent and one shot stingers are bugs that need fixing so there should be no reason as to why a slight rule change cannot be implemented until the server has the resource to focus on things such as heli bugs.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
please stop saying your gonna fix it, make it restockable then fix it

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+support
Staff are known to say they’re going to fix a bug and take a long time. Happened twice before and now again, silent stingers took 2 weeks to fix and it took 1-2 months to fix the Kiowa restock time even though I talked about it multiple times. One shot stingers stop your rotor, not pop it. It’s a bug according to devs and staff yet you do nothing about it. Accept ffs

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Hello Kamil,

Just to make you aware, we are aware of this issue and Mr Chad Power is currently looking into it. I understand your frustration however bugs like these can take a while to fix due to needing to find the exact cause. In the mean time I doubt it'll be added as a restock reason as there is some RP to these bugs. For an example, silent stingers may be caused due to a broken missile radar etc.

As I said, the issue is being looked into and it's not being ignored. It'll just take some time that's all.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021

If it was an RP reason for “silent stinger” then they should specify these stuff to what is supposed to happen and what isn’t. There is no harm in restocking bugs so please make it until it is fixed​

Doesn’t help your case when the guy that made helicopters and stingers sais that this is not supposed to happen

• Sad
Reactions: Kiwi

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
Hello Kamil,

Just to make you aware, we are aware of this issue and Mr Chad Power is currently looking into it. I understand your frustration however bugs like these can take a while to fix due to needing to find the exact cause. In the mean time I doubt it'll be added as a restock reason as there is some RP to these bugs. For an example, silent stingers may be caused due to a broken missile radar etc.

As I said, the issue is being looked into and it's not being ignored. It'll just take some time that's all.
It's really not about the silent stingers it's more about the one shot stingers that have been openly agreed upon to not be intentional and should get fixed. There is no reason to not have a temporary fix until it's sorted.

Sorry if I don't understand but is there a reason as to why something as small as adding a temporary rule can't be added if it's going to take months to fix?

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Hello Kamil,

I'd be lying if I said you didn't raise a fair point. It'll be discussed in the Content team meeting this week to potentially look at changing restock reasons temporarily whilst we attempt to find a fix for this. Now that's not a promise that they will change, as I said it'll be under discussion and you'll be told the outcome in this thread.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Kamil, Your suggestion has been denied. After some debate and research into this effect we have decided that the change is not necessary and is a consequence of not effectively avoiding the stinger or using a flare. Changes for stingers are still being looked into but the rule will not be changed for the time being​

Status
Not open for further replies.