*Resurrected* Hello everyone

Funhaus

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Hey everyone, I like to make my formal introduction back to CG, I have seen some old and new faces and look forward to play on the new CG 4.0. Hope everyone is having a good time.

Funhaus/Terry McGinnis

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
hi. never met you in the past (i dont think) but i would like to welcome you back. dont know what server you are playing on but if you ever play SCP RP Uk say hi in my DM's some time.

Funhaus

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
hi. never met you in the past (i dont think) but i would like to welcome you back. dont know what server you are playing on but if you ever play SCP RP Uk say hi in my DM's some time.
Hello mate, it’s good to meet you too. I’ve been playing a mixture of the three different servers have to say. I’ve been lacking in playing SCP RP tbh never acc properly gotten into it but always keen.

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Hey, I've seen you around the last couple of days on CC. I do remember your name from when I played briefly back in the day, so welcome back!

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
To be fair, never heard of you but seen you a couple times on CC and look forward to the days ahead! Welcome back :)

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Well firstly you are not welcome back until you change your profile picture as the cat mask is my signature mask.
?

Funhaus

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Well firstly you are not welcome back until you change your profile picture as the cat mask is my signature mask.
?
Sorry, I can do not; unfortunately, I and an old SA called Aaron were the original cat mask ppl. ;)
Nice to see an old face from CC show up again, seems very few and far between nowadays, welcome back nonetheless
It's always good to see an old farmilar face still around. :D