Denied Revert back to the Old HCZ Update until the UK Server gets upgraded

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove new HCZ and revert to the old HCZ until the UK Server Upgrade

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably not?

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Less Lag
- Nostalgia Trip
- Fairly easy to implement as you just move to another map ( I am not a mapper do not crucify me )

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Reverts a lot of other changes
- Will take time to move the perma props around likely and then to move them back to Old HCZ and then move them back to new HCZ

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Probably not but right now I am actually debating just resigning until the server gets fixed.. It's that bad.
Look I love this server but it's so shit rn and the adding new content to the server definitely did not help the situation.

changed one server would still change the server btw, and US suffering because of the UK's shit server is not their issue
do you mean the whole thing with content needing to be 1:1 between both servers, so changing the map on one would mean we'd also have to change the map on the other?

if so, while you're not wrong - what we could do to get away with just doing this for the UK server on a technicality, is just say it's a map change event 🫠

do you mean the whole thing with content needing to be 1:1 between both servers, so changing the map on one would mean we'd also have to change the map on the other?
yes

if so, while you're not wrong - what we could do to get away with just doing this for the UK server on a technicality, is just say it's a map change event 🫠
im going to take a shot in the dark, and say that SL would go "nuh uh" to that as a loophole
would be funny as fuck tho

Status
Not open for further replies.