Accepted Rework FOB's

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change the way deployment works for FOB's, previously, the more power FOB had, less the spawn time there was, now its 20secs for each FOB, no matter the power of it.
Make it so that the more power FOB has the less should deployment queue be.
( suggesting the times, it doesnt have to be like this specifically)

At 100k power deployment queue should be reduced to 16~18 sec

At 150k power deployment queue should be reduced to 13~15 secs

At 200k power queue should be reduced to 8~10 secs

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-MAKES SENSE
-gives reason to actually build up fobs to full power, rather than just building it up to 200k for the sake of it
-it will motivate more people to build it
-and most importantly if fob is scudded/himarsed and then replaced, it doesnt have same deployment time as before

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: literally none

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: it changes the combat system by a lot for the better. its mostly annoying waiting 20 seconds to spawn on the FOB. Accepting this suggestion will lead to people actually buildling FOBs once they learn that there is now a huge positive effect of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marko S
Upvote 5
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+ Support
I have no idea why it was not implemented at the first place, but making 200k FOB 8 seconds respawn is a bit OP. What i would do is | 10k-50k - 30 s | 50-100k - 25s | 100k-150k - 20s | 150k-200k - 15s |

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
+ support
This would make building FOB's up actually usefull, cause currently a 40k FOB will spawn you as fast as 200k FOB.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+ Support
I have no idea why it was not implemented at the first place, but making 200k FOB 8 seconds respawn is a bit OP. What i would do is | 10k-50k - 30 s | 50-100k - 25s | 100k-150k - 20s | 150k-200k - 15s |
+Support however i do agree with this type of change instead

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
I like this idea personally this if how I thought FOB's were going to be in the first place so people still have a reason to go and build FOB's instead of building them to 10k each and going AFK again. The times you have given are a bit to good 8 seconds to spawn on a FOB would be to little seen as building it to 200k is very easy but overall seems good.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi vladislav, Your suggestion has been accepted. The strength of fobs has been noticed as an underwhelming feature since the update and this implementation will improve that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.