Accepted Rework on the PModel's Hitbox

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestions add the rework being done on the Player Model's HitBox for each regiment both on NATO and NWO side due to some of the Hitboces either being bigger or smaller giving what may seem a small disadvantage or a big advantage but in reality it is a big disadvantage/advantage if the Hitboxes get rworked it will make the Ground Units PVP much much smoother and more fair for each side giving both sides Fair advantage in a Engagement during War/Event/Mission.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
There might of been one but not for awhile

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes battles fair during war, events and Missions when NATO Enages NWO or the other way around.
Could decrease people complaining about hitreg

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't see any negatives at this current time

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this suggestion should be accepted as I said will instead of giving a disadvantage to maybe one or two regiments it makes it fair on everyone during battle to have the same Hitboxes. It will definatly have people complain less about hitreg or hitbox because once this suggestions gets accepted and done it will all be fair game for each side.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestions add the rework being done on the Player Model's HitBox for each regiment both on NATO and NWO side due to some of the Hitboces either being bigger or smaller giving what may seem a small disadvantage or a big advantage but in reality it is a big disadvantage/advantage if the Hitboxes get rworked it will make the Ground Units PVP much much smoother and more fair for each side giving both sides Fair advantage in a Engagement during War/Event/Mission.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
There might of been one but not for awhile

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes battles fair during war, events and Missions when NATO Enages NWO or the other way around.
Could decrease people complaining about hitreg

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't see any negatives at this current time

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this suggestion should be accepted as I said will instead of giving a disadvantage to maybe one or two regiments it makes it fair on everyone during battle to have the same Hitboxes. It will definatly have people complain less about hitreg or hitbox because once this suggestions gets accepted and done it will all be fair game for each side.
if you have a gander at the dev tracker it is on there

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @NotTuga ,
Your suggestion has been accepted. Like Axel said this issue is already logged on the github and has been assigned to someone we're just waiting on it to be completed. Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.