Rexy's 1st SCPRP Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Pest"

Dec 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Rexy
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 hours in the past month [just getting back into the server]
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): “Pest” Rank N/A
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Sir Bobby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:646303847
Discord ID (name#0000): rexifn.gg
Do you have a mic?: Yes But I prefer to not use it much.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I don't remember exactly when it was around 8 months or more ago but it was a warning or two or more idk for fail roleplay.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Min 2 but weekends and days that I have no extra stuff I need to do more like 4-8 depending how I'm feeling.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I mainly want to help out this roleplay community as it's always, no matter the time I get on. been A LOT of fun so I figure maybe I can give back to y'all by helping out in any way I can. I also just enjoy the technical parts of staffing too. Oh and I think it can help improve my people skills :’)
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not looking at staffing as power or rank or anything like that, I just see it as a way to make other people's day a little better by making this very fun server run smoother. I will work hard and seek out improvement every moment from myself and others in the community including but not limited to staff and players alike. I see this as a learning opportunity when it comes to patience and understanding others.

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Rexy

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Rexy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After the resource team has made a vote we have decide to not further your application due to low vtime which yes our req is 20 hours but we like to see people with more as they understand how we operate around on our server. Seems that application was a bit rushed with short answers.Please try to get more time on our servers and show that you are wanting to be part of our team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.