Richard Patternson Executive Research application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Patternson

Apr 6, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233654647
Discord name: 3FlyingMonkeys
For how long have you played on CG SCP: off and on for over a year (recently got back into it)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Richard Patternson
Civilian name: JaceXplores
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, one warn for fear RP (on civilian char)
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I would like to improve the level of RP within the research department and pave the way in understanding new SCPs. I also feel I have a scientific mind, with most of my time on site being as a researcher.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I always undertake to have a clear plan for tests, I always try to help new researchers on site and I am always willing to help others with their research.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? One excellent with a few more in the works.
An excellent document is one that is well structured, thought out and innovative. Easy to understand and with plenty of detail.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: To help newer researchers find their feet, approve tests, and certain crosstests, assist other researchers with their research, lead the way in tests and act in a professional manner at all times
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Richard has always been fascinated by science. At 10 years old he got a junior scientists playset for Christmas as well as a microscope. He majored in biology and infectious diseases at college. Since joining the Foundation he has tried to lead the way in understanding Humanoid entities, with a particular interest in SCPs-049 and 082. One of the reasons for his effectiveness as a researcher is that be it a fellow researcher, D class or SCP he tries to treat them with respect, finding it far easier to deal with more dangerous entities with this approach. He strives to pave the way with a greater understanding of the entities the SCP foundation with a goal to create a safer environment for the World as a whole.

Last edited:

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
+ Support
- Is really dedicated to research
- when making documents he puts all he has into them
- has helped me with some CL4 tests
- has really good potential for exec

Reactions: Richard Patternson

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
+Support

I have seen you around the site alot the last few weeks
You have been working very well with the research team and assisting James Ashford and other researchers with projects
Decent documents produced
Actually shows an interest in the department and wanting to take part
Deserves exec in my opinion

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
I will not leave an opinion, as I don't know you. However, considering others within the Research Department are supporting you, I presume you're somewhat known.

Though, onto my problems. You need to improve your application, I suggest looking at previous UK Executive applications which have been accepted and try get to a similar application length of them. I suggest including more Executive responsibilities such as authorising UNGOC testing, improving on your lore etc.

Good luck on your application!
- Advisor Avery

Richard Patternson

Apr 6, 2024
I will not leave an opinion, as I don't know you. However, considering others within the Research Department are supporting you, I presume you're somewhat known.

Though, onto my problems. You need to improve your application, I suggest looking at previous UK Executive applications which have been accepted and try get to a similar application length of them. I suggest including more Executive responsibilities such as authorising UNGOC testing, improving on your lore etc.

Good luck on your application!
- Advisor Avery
Thank you for taking the time to give me some pointers, I will do my best, give me a little bit and check back, I will add a few bits

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
oki so:

Cons:

i don't have a lot of cons other then try to make your app a bit longer and include the CL4 responsibilities (i have the doc of the cl4 induction and all th stuff you need to do and the stuff you're allowed to know) and to add more to the lore

Pros:

not so many interactions with him but the small amount of interactions i had were pretty nice

i saw one of his documents once, very good and seems dedicated to his documents

i was in on of his experiments and he seems to be really enthusiastic with the dpt

overall just try to make your app a big longer and to list more cl4 responsibilities

+Support

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
About time you tried to go for Exec:

Not only do you know how to make a document that is just flat out amazing, Some of the tests you do are out of the world.

Honestly im willing to say you will single handly (sorry kevin and ashofrd) clutch up Research and give them the RP they needed.

Gaben

Mar 4, 2024
-/+ Neutral Support

Never seen you around
The application doesnt look good look-wise

You seem experienced
Have been playing for sometime now

Kayla

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
-/+ support
I don't really see you around much, but when I do you're always on researcher. People seem to think highly of you.

Fricky Hecks

Nov 7, 2023
1713808738971.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @Richard Patternson . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage.

We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.