Richard's Ethics Assistant Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198192332869
Discord name: Dr.lcbuhr#2556
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 month, IGT(1 Week 2 days)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard
Civilian name: Richard "Footmen"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A1, CI-D
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 4 warnings, 1 for hitting a d class who broke out of cuffs as 912, 1 for playing a chess game while having a keycard, and 1 for fail rp (mostly saying an overseer's name), all mostly from the start of playing on server. Last one is just a warn for pac abuse
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I think I'm the best candidate because of even when I am no on an ethics type class, I still follow ethics and try to encourage more ethical ways, 1 example would be stopping a researcher sending 3 d class into 173 for the reason of "Seeing how the D-Class would react in new situations." in the end he just wanted to kill them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: The Ethics Committee deal with all of the ethical matters of the foundation, weather that be the termination of people, testing of D-Class, and proper treatment of foundation staff. Making sure all things are in order around the facility trying their best to keep a clear conscious.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in: (This will be a continuation of the lore from my Overseer Assistant lore.) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/overseer-assistant-application.3191/#post-21709
After becoming the Overseer Assistant, I realized that whenever an 05 would be on site I would be treated nothing more than an expendable member of the team, no guards assigned to me due to the A1 having to guard the 05s, which lead to near death experiences. After all of that an anonymous source convinced me that the Ethics Committee is much better in treating its members and assistants while making everyone seem important. So with this new realization I decided to join the Ethics Committee and leave the Overseer side of the foundation behind me.

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Richard's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Assisstant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.