Richard's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198192332869
Discord name: Dr.lcbuhr#2556
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 month (IGN: 1 week 3 days)
In what country are you located?: usa
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard
Civilian name: Richard "Footman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1, DELCOM CI
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 6 warnings, 1 for hitting a d class who broke out of cuffs as 912, 1 for playing a chess game while having a keycard, and 1 for fail rp (mostly saying an overseer's name), all mostly from the start of playing on server. another one is a warn for pac abuse, another for fail rp, then one for FearRp. I have learned from these warnings and now know more specifics on these types of rules so I wont get warned for them again.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I think I am suitable because of the amount of time I spend on the server, playing SCPs is very fun, and I think I could play the role of 096 very well.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: Pacing back and forth
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is allowed to only go places for people that have angered him through them seeing his face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF squads equip buckets and whenever 096's target gets killed by either 096 or mtf the mtf squads place a bucket on his head, put cuffs on, then lead him back to his cell with the bucket still on.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Richard ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.