Not open for further replies.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): zekrum8
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 2d 12h
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Richard, NU-7, MTF SPC
Chaos name (include your rank):Richard [R-3] Delta
Civilian name: Richard "Footmen"
Steam ID: 76561198192332869
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/overseer-assistant-application.3191/#post-21709

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 4 warnings, 1 for hitting a d class who broke out of cuffs as 912, 1 for playing a chess game while having a keycard, and 1 for fail rp (mostly saying an overseer's name), all mostly from the start of playing on server. Last one is just a warn for pac abuse
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 7 or more
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I like a lot of the staff on the server and they seem to get annoyed sometimes due to constant reports, so I'd like to help.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I'd be able to lighten the workload, and I don't think I'm much more special than other people, but if I had to say it would be that I really am wanting to help the staff on the server especially with the gradually increasing players.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
-/+ Neutral leaning towards -Support
+ Active IG
+ Have had prior interactions with him

-/+ Unsure on TS Activity.
- Recently warned for FailRP
- Applications Look's VERY Rushed

Note: Recommend you polish up the application and add A LOT more detail to it,

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-support

Even though I've had good interactions with you Ive seen you break a few rules recently. I almost warned you for fearRP a few days ago due to a situation (I chose not to warn you personally). I'm also pretty sure you recently got banned from Pac3 due to abuse of it (correct me if I'm wrong). You're active in game which is good.

Good luck...

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Neutral

-/ Recently Banned from Pac3
-/ Previous Warns

+/ All interactions I've had have been Positive
+/ Good RP
+/ Mature, 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Neutral

+ Active in game and on TS
+ Have had good interaction with

- Have had history with rules break
- Have seen that you sometimes don't have a grasp on rule knowledge

Last edited:

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
-support

Even though I've had good interactions with you Ive seen you break a few rules recently. I almost warned you for fearRP a few days ago due to a situation (I chose not to warn you personally). I'm also pretty sure you recently got banned from Pac3 due to abuse of it (correct me if I'm wrong). You're active in game which is good.

Good luck...
thanks for lookin, but I didn't get banned from PAC3 and yeah I still am sorry with that fear rp situation

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.