Rick Dirk's SCP-RP Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Dirks

Nov 30, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Iamcoolasabool

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I have played since the release of the beta.
-
-
In what country are you located?: Netherlands.
-
Time zone: (CET)
-
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Rick Dirks / E-11 SPC [Total level 31]
-
Chaos name (include your rank): I don't play Chaos Insurgency because I do more Foundation Roleplay than Chaos Insurgency Roleplay.
-
Civilian name: Ricky Dirks
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161238150
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have a working and available mic.
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, it is the first application I have made on the server.
--------
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No, I have not gotten any warnings/bans/kicks/jails on the SCP-RP server since I have a good understanding of the server rules because I won't break them.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been staff 2 times on some DARKRP servers, And also on an SCP-RP server. I have got good Staff experience from the servers and think I can do the same on this SCP-RP server where I am very dedicated to.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have. I have been a high-tier member on an SCP-RP server and have been very Serious on that server. I am also being as Serious as possible on this server.
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: In the week I can play up to a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4-5 hours. And in the weekends around 5-7 hours a day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: "Why do I want to become staff on the server?" I want to join the staff team because I enjoy playing on the CG SCP-RP server. I want to support the staff team and help them with the tremendous amount of staff sits they get because of the first week of SCP-RP launch by immediately responding to all the staff sits that the players make. Also, I want to help this server by increasing the serious roleplay and get non-roleplayers to roleplay or to tell them what they are doing wrong so this server gets well-known, well respected and so people enjoy roleplaying in it in their free time so no people are running their fun. I want to take a part of the staff team to support the community in every way I can!

[I have also read all of the rules and understand them]
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am very mature and I understand all of the rules. I could handle staff sits very easily because I have a proper understanding of being staff on other servers and also of the server SCP Rules in this server. I would put my roleplay scenario away for other players' sits/questions they make/have so they have a very good time on the server in their free time with no one to interrupt on their roleplay. Also, I am very known with SCP-Lore I watch youtube videos such as SCP Illustrated and Explained and I also read the lore on the original wiki so I would be a very good use of giving people information and being able to help with their roleplay scenarios. I have a good understanding of the commands such as ULX/Logs/etc... My time zone is also very good located since I live in the Netherlands. My English is also very good so I could communicate very easily. So I can be online when the major of people are playing.

-I hoped u liked reading my application!-

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral.
Active in-game
+/- Seen sometimes in TS3? (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Unsure of Rule Knowledge

Rick Dirks

Nov 30, 2021
Neutral.
Active in-game
+/- Seen sometimes in TS3? (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Unsure of Rule Knowledge
I am normally all of the time in the TS-3 while playing e-11 or any other job. I also understand the rules since i haven't gotten any sits or warnings about me breaking any rules.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021

=Neutral
-Active in Teamspeak and In-game
-Little to no interactions other than sits
-No warnings

-Unsure of rule knowledge or maturity

Good luck!

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
Hello Rick today I will have to be giving you a -Support
+Active IG
-Recently warned for RDM
-Not the best rule knowledge
+/- Havent really interacted with outside of sits
-Not very good quality of RP

Due to these reasons I will be sticking with this. Having a warning especially when applying is not ideal for a staff member.

Anyway good luck !!!!!!!

Deleted member 55

Hi @Rick Dirks, I'm going to give you a neutral. This is because I haven't interacted with you much and I'm not sure about your rule-knowledge.

If you see me on TS, give me a poke and we'll have a chat.

Best of luck!

Rick Dirks

Nov 30, 2021
Hello Rick today I will have to be giving you a -Support
+Active IG
-Recently warned for RDM
-Not the best rule knowledge
+/- Havent really interacted with outside of sits
-Not very good quality of RP

Due to these reasons I will be sticking with this. Having a warning especially when applying is not ideal for a staff member.

Anyway good luck !!!!!!!
I understand that u may think i dont have a good understanding of the rules. But i actualy have read every single rule and i always try to not break any. But yesterday i accedently shot a d class running away and yes i got warned for it. But it will never happen again. And what do u mean with not very good quality of rp?

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+ support
Active ig
Interact often with them they know their stuff when on mtf
From what I’ve experienced they have a good knowledge of rules

rogier

Jan 21, 2021
+ support
Active In game and in TeamSpeak
Interacted often with him.
From my experience he has good rule knowledge.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @Rick Dirks ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Despite the server releasing 1 week ago you have managed to land yourself a warning in-game which is not acceptable from a staff candidate, on top of the warning your maturity seems questionable during the interactions I have personally had with yourself in-game.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.