Rivaa's second SC application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
Rivaa Kaskovs Supreme Council Application

Which server are you applying for? (UK/US)
: I am applying for MRP UK.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556534050.

Discord name: leo11234.

For how long have you played on MRP: I have played MRP for over a year now.

In what country are you located?: South Africa.

Time zone: GMT+2.

NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A PVT Not rivaa.

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL COL Rivaa Kaskov.

Civilian name: Inspector Rivaa.

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do have a mic.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No i have made a application for SC before, I got 10 +supports and no neutrals or -supports the reason it was denied because our current reg command for 1stAL was leaving and i was the only person SC thought was fit to command 1stAL so i was giving the rank of COL. Here is the link to my application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No i haven't ever gotten any kicks/bans/warning.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes i do i have been COL of 1stAL for over 6 months now. I am very good at leading troops and i would say that i am fit to command.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I have gotten great experience from leading 1stAL for all these months, i have learnt a lot of lessons too from dealing with hard situations within my regiments. I am also very good with people and i enjoy learning how people play the server and how they act so i have a very good understanding how people are. I am very good at making decisions and also not being Bias within making them.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NWO:
1stAL COL Rivaa Kaskov.

NATO:
Currently not holding any but i have been in every regiment with NATO.

List your strengths and weaknesses:
weaknesses
-Never had a SC position before.
-Have had my mingy moments but its nothing i can't control.

strengths
-I know almost everyone on NWO and in good terms with them.
-I am a think i am a very approachable person if there is a problem that needs to be fixed.
-I tend to be nice and be patient and hold my anger in bad moments.
-I am normally not bias is certain situations.
-I know the rules very well from studying the rule book from being staff.
-Mature.
-Have good experience within leading troops.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in: Rivaa Kaskov grew up in a very poor family in Russia but there was one thing keeping him looking at the light at the end of the tunnel and that was his love for tanks, Rivaa kaskov study tanks and how they worked until he turned 18 which after that he join the New World Order which was a joint force between Russia and China and after passing boot camp at the top of his class he joined the regiment 1stAL which he swore to destroys the current enemy UAN and after obliterating them they retreated their forces never to be seen again and during that war Rivaa Kaskov climbed the ranks and then reaching the rank of COL. but now there is a new enemy to face, NATO and now Rivaa Kaskov has a war that is now at his level and he shall bring chaos within NATO.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?: High Command are ment to lead wars and make sure all the troops are at their assigned positions so we can win the war. High Command are also expected to make sure all conflicts that happen in their side is being sorted out and make sure there is peace. We are also expected to make discussion with the opposing side and make sure we can have peace.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?: To make sure all the regimental commands are doing their jobs and also to make sure the spread sheets for the regiments the high command is assigned too. To also make sure there is a fit SL and CC team for the regiments we have to run and make sure everyone is doing their jobs and at their positions they are ment to be at.

I have been 1stAL COL for a very long time and i don't see myself staying as one for much longer you could say that i am getting bored of it, I think my time as 1stAL COL is coming to a end. I have helped 1stAL to get a active player base 6 times before and make sure everyone is doing their. I am looking for something new and i do think i am ready to hold a SC position i still hope i can be there for 1stAL and help them but i will have to find out.

I do apologize for any grammar or spelling mistake and thank for taking the time reading my SC application and i hope to see you guys around.

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+support
-great leader
-friendly guy and communicates well

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
-Support
Fuck that guy

But on a serious note
+Support
Overall good guy
Knows how to lead and doesnt shy away to do so
Activity has improved a fair bit

Listen im reg command with him so please trust me when I say that Rivaa is definetly fit for SC, especially as of now as there are only 3 SC's that we have.

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Good leader
-Activity has been improving
-Mature

-I fucking hate you ngl

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @leo8353 ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.