Discord name: oel10

For how long have you played on MRP: Coming up to 2 years

In what country are you located?: South Africa

Time zone: UCT+

NATO name: Rivaa PVT

USSR name: Rivaa Blobber

Civilian name: Rivaas

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do have a mic

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No i have made 2 before where my first was denied and my second was accepted.
1: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/rivaas-sc-application.10584/
2: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/rivaas-second-sc-application.16011/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes i have one RDM warning, where i shot before war started and i was warned by bumble

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes i do, my previous high command rank was MGEN and i was put in charge of 21th Armoured brigade which was 1stAL and SWB.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I have past experience within high command and i also have useful skills like leading wars and giving unique ideas for regiments to make them more fun for players,i think i could also bring a large improvement to high command and ussr and improve the faction as a whole, i also have motivation to improve peoples performance in RP situations and their in game skills, i also have a lot of information and advice that i think could help people. I have held a lot of senior positions in a lot of regiments which have improved my knowledge on the game and the regiments.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: SGRU Rivaa Blobber JLT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
weaknesses:
-I can be a bit mingy at times.
-i can also have a lot of energy.

strengths:
-I have past experience with high command
-I have held a CO rank in a good amount of regiments
-Good at sorting out conflicts
-Good amount of knowledge
-I make a lot of RP in the server with use of my GM perms

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in: Rivaa Blobber was apart of a poor family back in Moscow, where him and his family were heavily mistreated by people who were meant to protect them, sooner or later his parents were killed by police officers who were corrupt and were power hungry, so 2 years after that Rivaa Blobber joined the USSR army where we graduated boot camp and moved to standard infantry but rivaa blobber wanted more than that, he wanted revenge and wanted to regain power after that happened to his family and didn’t want anything like that to happen again, so Rivaa blobber went and tried his luck within the SGRU selections and passed and went into his training where he would become a scout and gather intelligence for his notorious unit SGRU, later in his career rivaa blobber became very well known for his useful skills in gathering intelligence for the SGRU and he was seen by his higher ups and was promoted to JLT where he would lead troops into special operation missions where he would gather information on NATO assets.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-To follow RP at all times
-To make sure people are following the rules
-Leading wars
-Make sure regiments are doing their jobs
-Making some RP for people when playing the server

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-To ensure everyone is happy in the regiments
-To make sure CO+ are running the regiments correctly
-Making sure documents are being used and making sure everything is correct to in game
-Sorting out conflicts when there is one

My apologies if there any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Active
+Has been a very good CO

+/- occasionally mingy

Sad to see you go, but I belive you're a good candidate for SSHC
Kind regards.

VIENbU1.png

Dear Rivaa

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.