How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 days 5 hours

In what country are you located?: south africa

Time zone: GMT+2

UAN name (regiment and rank): MPK SGT riva [220]

NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL MSGT rivaa

Civilian name: not riva

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556534050

Do you have a mic?: yes i do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No this is my first time applying for staff.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No i have not i tend to try and follow the rules so that doesn't happen.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i have, i was head of staff on a minecraft server around 3 years ago and i was also ask to be a mod for a roblox game called ERLC about 1 year ago.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes i have the game i mentioned called ERLC was a serious RP game.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: i can play for about 4 to 3 hours a day and in the weekend is how many hours i feel like playing.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I tend to like to helping people and i am good with communicating with people and not getting angry fast in hard situations but also this gives me a inside of how thing are running a large server is, and also i am probably going to study game development and in a way this could help me with that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am very active player on the server, i am not biased in any shape or form, and my information towards the rules of the server but also RP, i am also good at being fair to people in tuff situation but also giving my honest opinion.

Last edited:
+Support
+Active IG&TS.
+Always had positive interactions.
+Clean sheet.
+Very friendly and approachable.
+Mature for age.

/ Application has a few spelling and grammar mistakes but it's not a huge deal.

Riva, I personally think you would make a great addition to the team. I've had countless interactions with you and think you'd fit in well. You're a very friendly character and very approachable to many people.

Best of luck bud.

numa

Sep 10, 2022

+support

+Very friendly.
+Some previous experience.
+Mature for age.
+Always had positive interactions.
+No warnings

Best of luck

+Support

+Active
+Very mature for his age
+Haven't got any trouble in my interactions with him
+++Calls Michiel inactive <3

Dear Rivaa.
I personally would be more than honored to have you in our staff team. I have seen your activity through your duties in the 1st Armored Legion regiment and you show proof of maturity and activity.

Best of luck
-Rosco

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi rivaa,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.