Denied RMP G3 Bearcat v2

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant Middleton

Jun 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

I made a previous suggestion which was denied due to skin quality so I went away and had a custom skin made for it. I present to you Royal Military Police bearcat:

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

I proposed in an old thread, but due to skin quality it failed to reach the server, however, there is speculation it has been previously suggest but I can not confirm. The reason this will be different is I want to give more RP to RMP as I have always seen them as a RP regiment, as well as this it will give them a fresh coat of paint as they have not had a change in a while.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

-NATO hold a lot of fugitive RP events and would give RMP an extra vehicle to hunt down those.
-Would help differentiate RMP from regular troops.
-Would give RMP something new as well as allow for a new fresh coat of paint to be applied to a regiment that has not seen a change in a while.
-Could allow for future RP for RMP to enforce base laws such as speeding, reckless driving and other infractions.
-Would make great peacekeeping mission vehicles
-Many more

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

-Could be seen as useless by those not affiliated to an RP regiment.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think this should be accepted because RMP has always been a very RP focused regiments, and I want to be able to provide more tools to RP with, as well as give RMP more unique items, all these can be applied to AOR as there is a gray metallic skin that also comes with the skin pack.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Not that I believe of.
This is similar to something that has been proposed before, please edit the suggestion stating why this is different.

Jacub

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
+Support
This is similar to something that has been proposed before, please edit the suggestion stating why this is different.
RMP were told they were going to get Military Police vehicles with emergency lights before, it was never given.

I believe its somewhere in the RMP CO channels, I remember seeing it by Chad Power back when I was high command.

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022

Joniwaboy

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 11, 2021
+ Support
Will make Rp a lot more FuN
and RMP more appealing for the average PVT

Stani Gaming

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+ Support

RMP were promised a police vehicle with lights ages ago, but it was never held up by anyone.
Hoping that this will change, it would bring a lot off attention to RMP as a regiment and entice more people to join.
Additionally it will enhance the RP side of the regiment, attending to places quicker too.
Overall, this suggestion will increase not only RP side but the flow of RMP as a whole.

Suggestion: Maybe make the vehicle only accessible to RMP that are SGT+, that way it is an incentive to new RMP that have joined the regiment.

Looking forward to seeing a positive result from this request forum.

Dr Drew

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Ant Middleton , Your suggestion has been denied. The reason for this is the texture is not the best quality and you would also need a new AOR vehicle to balance out this suggestion. If you find a vehicle for AOR and a better texture you may remake this suggestion.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.